1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like along with Amiami,now hobbylink japan wont be stocking new hot toys figures anymore.Which is a HUGE blow to me,living in India.Sideshow doesnt ship here,and american retailers charge way too much on shipping.

Do you guys know of retailers in Asia,with prices similar to Amiami and HLJ?

just asked HT, they said the 2 hammers are detachable, meaning the striker
can pose with hands without the hammers. it would be a bonus!

This might not look right on some peoples screens, my LED is set to a very dark brightness :dunno and there may be some artifacts because the background was a ***** to do but it will at least give you an idea
im.jpg

this is logical though. imagine that when tony are wearing this suit doing some dirty construction work,
then some bad guys come up, he can just throw off those hammers and go directly into battle mode!
actually its a very good design.

This might not look right on some peoples screens, my LED is set to a very dark brightness :dunno and there may be some artifacts because the background was a ***** to do but it will at least give you an idea

Looks cool! Except now I'm wishing the yellow shoulder pads were removable to make a nice black/grey Iron Man figure.

Looks cool! Except now I'm wishing the yellow shoulder pads were removable to make a nice black/grey Iron Man figure.

Well you could paint them :dunno
and I should note that those arms are from the Secret Project figure and photoshopped in and Striker is a lot bigger, so you wont actually be able to do that because the arms would be tiny and most likely will not fit. Although the Peacemaker arms might work but who knows at this point

After seeing the above pic, I wish this armor had been more widely used without the original arms. That helmet gives it a really mean look.

After seeing the above pic, I wish this armor had been more widely used without the original arms. That helmet gives it a really mean look.

It'd be cool if they gave some of these suits swap out arms, standard arms & then the specific ones for each suit like this one & Red Snapper (for example). :)

Back