1/6 Hot Toys - MMS277 - Iron Man 3: Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been on HBO or one of the movie channels for the last few months and I've watched it a ton. It's by far my favorite Iron Man movie so far. I know that's blasphemous but it's true.

I actually love IM 3, but Shane Black's handling of the armors is atrocious...probably my only beef with the film.

Didn't even mind the Mandarin twist either haha..

I didn't like the movie much but what I do love is the suit designs. I think they look amazing and understand the progression in the suits abilities and why some look similar.

I didn't like the movie much but what I do love is the suit designs. I think they look amazing and understand the progression in the suits abilities and why some look similar.

yeah, it's just sad that we never truly saw any of their true capabilities.

Could have been one of the most epic superhero movies if the armors & battle scenes were handled right.

too many armors dilute the uniqueness of the Iron Man armor imo

I think the armours are unique to the movies they are in, I'd be happier if there were less in Iron Man 3 so they got proper screen time but apart from that I'm happy with them all really..., I think the repaints could do with being scrapped but as they are here I'm ok with collecting them all. :)

I think the armours are unique to the movies they are in, I'd be happier if there were less in Iron Man 3 so they got proper screen time but apart from that I'm happy with them all really..., I think the repaints could do with being scrapped but as they are here I'm ok with collecting them all. :)

Yeah I'd be happy with just 5 or 6 armors for the HPP instead of way too many....

Yeah I'd be happy with just 5 or 6 armors for the HPP instead of way too many....

Yeah, he should've been in maybe suit 8 & had others with specific skills sets for HPP (so Igor, Red Snapper, Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion & Striker would've about done it I recon..., maybe a couple of others too).

Yeah, he should've been in maybe suit 8 & had others with specific skills sets for HPP (so Igor, Red Snapper, Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion & Striker would've about done it I recon..., maybe a couple of others too).

don't forget Shotgun, Sneaky, Starboost and Bones too :)

I think those 9 are the only unique designs in IM 3 apart from Mark 42..so they would have sufficed for HPP actually.

I for one is happy with the possibility of hot toys making all 42 armors. I want them all even if they're the only figures I collect, lol. Well they would be all I can afford anyways. All of them look fantastic and I can't wait to have the ultimate Iron Man display

don't forget Shotgun, Sneaky, Starboost and Bones too :)

I think those 9 are the only unique designs in IM 3 apart from Mark 42..so they would have sufficed for HPP actually.

Thanks, don't know how I forgot about Starboost!?! Really looking forward to getting that figure..., I thought Bones was just the mark 42 without the armour though? I like it a lot but didn't know if it served a specific purpose or not?

Thanks, don't know how I forgot about Starboost!?! Really looking forward to getting that figure..., I thought Bones was just the mark 42 without the armour though? I like it a lot but didn't know if it served a specific purpose or not?

According to the Marvel wikia, it was designed for speed and maneuverability. It also played a part in Tony's prehensile suit tests.

Plus, it looks friggin' awesome! :rock

You getting Bones, kev? I would, but there are just too many figures dropping in the next several months. And then there are GoT and TWD! :panic:

Yes I'm getting Bones, it looks too impressive & different not to be a part of my collection I think. :) I'm sticking to just Iron Man figures so that I might have a better chance of getting all of the suits..., in theory that is. lol

Yes I'm getting Bones, it looks too impressive & different not to be a part of my collection I think. :) I'm sticking to just Iron Man figures so that I might have a better chance of getting all of the suits..., in theory that is. lol

Well I hope in a few years you can look back and see the fruits of your commitment and marvel at your.......... Iron Legion :duff

Well I hope in a few years you can look back and see the fruits of your commitment and marvel at your.......... Iron Legion :duff

Thanks, to be honest though I doubt very much that we'll see all 44/45 Iron Man suits made, I think a lot of collectors will stop buying before all the suits can be finished..., I hope I'm wrong but there's so many other things to be tempted by. :)

I just hope they get to Hammerhead before they stop -- if they even stop. That's really the last unreleased HPP armor that revs me up (sorry Shotgun fans). As for the others,I think the mish-mash-armor suits could go on for years as exclusives. The tooling is mostly done for all the different legs, arms, chests, heads, and abs that the non-unique suits share. Paint 'em up, build small exclusive runs guaranteed to move and sit back and collect $$$, Hot Toys.

I wish they had shown more stuff like this in the movie:

10899850_10100352870456981_1584758837_n.jpg

10928661_10100352875726421_398181260_n.jpg

Back