1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woooo, my Cap should be shipping from Loontentoys next week!!!

Seriously now, who else thinks of this whenever they read "Loontentoys"???

LooneyTunesWallpaper1024.jpg

I stopped by Toy Square a few hours ago to pre-order Scarlet Witch and the guy said he's expecting Cap to ship in two weeks

Just got the email! Charging tomorrow! Butter sticks though I just replaced my order for Marty. Hopefully the regular doesn't charge until next week but definitely keeping my order. So stoked FINALLY! :rock

nice! I've never ordered from Sideshow.. when it updates to say processing, how long does it usually take to get shipped? A week? I wanna know when I should expect an e-mail from my local shop to come pick it up lol

nice! I've never ordered from Sideshow.. when it updates to say processing, how long does it usually take to get shipped? A week? I wanna know when I should expect an e-mail from my local shop to come pick it up lol

Processing is what it'll say until they charge you. When your payment has been successful the status changes to Item(s) shipping soon and it usually goes out within 24 hours when it says that

Just got the email! Charging tomorrow! Butter sticks though I just replaced my order for Marty. Hopefully the regular doesn't charge until next week but definitely keeping my order. So stoked FINALLY! :rock

congrats Ryan! :clap
nice sig btw. :rock

Back