1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it could be a lot worse, dude. XD I think mine looks fine, like I said, he's just lacking in the pecs and lats.

ef5fac54cd8d6487098b4e778a6c204e.jpg

And delts, they are flat as pancakes.

They should have more shape to them like the proto, look at the right shoulder here, it really bulges out.

Regardless, lacking the pecs and lats is the reason why he looks so dam small, and the AOU one looks so big.

I want a cap and it's tough because I prefer the winter soldier film and the strike suit but the AOU is miles better around the shoulders, more natural looking.

I really can't decide to buy this AoU Cap or wait for next year's Civil War Cap, if Civil War Cap releases next year the same time as this Cap I may wait for it. This AoU Cap's gonna arrive at my local shop this week time's running out for me to decide arrrgh.

I really can't decide to buy this AoU Cap or wait for next year's Civil War Cap, if Civil War Cap releases next year the same time as this Cap I may wait for it. This AoU Cap's gonna arrive at my local shop this week time's running out for me to decide arrrgh.

well i think the civil war cap might get reveal somewhere this time next year. as for when it releases, looking at it might just be a minor tweak from the AOU, maybe a month or so after that. but that is totally my guess.:dunno (still depends on where you are and from where u are oredering though)

well i think the civil war cap might get reveal somewhere this time next year. as for when it releases, looking at it might just be a minor tweak from the AOU, maybe a month or so after that. but that is totally my guess.:dunno (still depends on where you are and from where u are oredering though)

Done! I think i am getting this Cap. I didn't preorder this so have to grab it fast when it arrives and if the Civil War Cap is revealed this time next year then a Q1 2017 release is most likely i am not waiting that long. From what I have seen in the Civil War set photos, this AoU Cap is more colorful than the Civil War Cap suit.

Done! I think i am getting this Cap. I didn't preorder this so have to grab it fast when it arrives and if the Civil War Cap is revealed this time next year then a Q1 2017 release is most likely i am not waiting that long. From what I have seen in the Civil War set photos, this AoU Cap is more colorful than the Civil War Cap suit.

good choice! i hope u get it :pray:
this is my first cap and from the Civil War pics, i'm sticking with this one.
(my plan is to have only 1 figure for each character. and if the next figure is really good than i'll upgrade em. but this rule doesnt apply to my ironman suits. :lol)

good choice! i hope u get it :pray:
this is my first cap and from the Civil War pics, i'm sticking with this one.
(my plan is to have only 1 figure for each character. and if the next figure is really good than i'll upgrade em. but this rule doesnt apply to my ironman suits. :lol)

Haha yeah, one does not simply have 1 figure only when it comes to collecting Iron Man. This will also be my first HT Cap if I could get it, finger crossed.

Back