1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to cancel my order because I changed my mind on it, and it says I have to call them :mad: It's kind of BS that Sideshow just decided to start processing without much of a warning(a few hours in my case).

I went to cancel my order because I changed my mind on it, and it says I have to call them :mad: It's kind of BS that Sideshow just decided to start processing without much of a warning(a few hours in my case).

you cant cancel after you received the charging notice?

A few weeks ago we got the 3-5 week notice from SSC...seems like plenty of notice to me. :dunno

Ouch, I'm hurting for my TFA Cap with that size difference (especially with the short leg pegs). Out of curiosity, does AoU Cap have long leg pegs? That seems like a pretty extreme height difference otherwise.

The specs for TFA figure are 30cm and for AoU it's 31cm. So HT have increased the size of Cap because technically he was undersized for that first figure. Cap is around 6'2" I think and that first figure would have made it 6' even.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back