1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The specs for TFA figure are 30cm and for AoU it's 31cm. So HT have increased the size of Cap because technically he was undersized for that first figure. Cap is around 6'2" I think and that first figure would have made it 6' even.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It might be the angle, but it looks like more than a 1cm height differential in that picture. And I know TFA Cap was undersized, but with the long foot pegs, I think mine came out to a tiny bit over 12". It's in line with my Winter Soldier, which is about all that matters for me (though I may still upgrade to a larger body one day).

That's $800+ in a week...

And worth every penny. That guy/gal is about to have an awesome week.

Shipping soon notice here also. Didn't get my liability waiver in on time. No idea how I will arrange to get this guy. Cant't have him delivered to work. They are too strict. Might see about re-routing him to a Fed Ex shipping store or my wife's work. Damn signatures...

Marty, MK 43, War Machine MK2 and Cap all in a few weeks .... Feels like Christmas in Summer! Hopefully Cap ships today or tomorrow and have him by Thurs or Fri.

Back