1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are fantastic pics, maggot. So now that Cap has hit the, how long before he makes his way to this side of the pond? I don't want to import, as I have been stung by those charges in the past.

I've resisted picking up Cap previously, mainly because I was never a big fan of him in the Comics, but I loved the movies, esp Winter Soldier, and this figure finally has me putting down my hard earned.

I finally got the time to unboxed mine. I got it 4 days ago. It's the best Cap so far in my opinion.
836A1622.jpg
836A1621.jpg
836A1620.jpg
836A1619.jpg

Tomorrow is the day for me! Can't wait. It will be my first Captain America!

yay. I should have mine tomorrow or Tuesday. I dropped by the local store I pre-ordered it from and they told me it was shipped last week with the tracker saying it's been in customs since Friday.

Fantastic pics guys! I just got mine on Friday and finally got to unbox it last night. I got the Stealth Cap & Steve twin pack and now this AoU one. I have to say these 2 latest versions of Hot Toys Cap are the best so far, even though these are the only Caps I have bought so far. A much improved head sculpt. This AoU version with the brighter colors on the uniform compared to the Stealth version really pops. And also with improved dexterity for better posing. The magnetic shield is a great idea. Best Hot Toys Cap ever. To be honest, this is a no brainer. For Caps fans, this is a sure buy.

Back