1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

The final form is what is displayed on your sig and avatar ronri. I know this for a Fact
Well that's what I always thought ever since I saw those really old on-set photos that were leaked, but apparently some folks think otherwise for one reason or another.

No matter what form it is, I'll take the insectoid head any day over the human one with teeth and pupils.

The final form is what is displayed on your sig and avatar ronri. I know this for a Fact

For a fact huh? You work on the movie then huh? Or have seen the final cut of the film?

Either way, I am interested in this version of Ultron. I like the design, even though I was always a fan of his less human looking designs.

None of these have firm final release dates. Heck most of them have yet to actually even get a proper press release yet. Until that happens it's just guess work.

And then you can usually count on a few months delay from the first announced release date.

i see so we need to wait on it.

Either way, I am interested in this version of Ultron. I like the design, even though I was always a fan of his less human looking designs.

Funny thing is, I've always been a huge fan of his classic designs. Rather I greatly appreciate the amount of reverence and attention they've seemingly paid to the character in just the way they designed this particular form (seriously, if you're an Ultron fan, it's like a huge fanservice for his modern stuff) that I can't help but absolutely love and welcome it as his movie version even if it was the classic stuff that originally drew me into the character.

For a fact huh? You work on the movie then huh? Or have seen the final cut of the film?

I work in merchandising. I've been looking at Ultron on products for months now. That is the Ultron marvel is using on all it's merchandise. I've also seen early EP7 stuff.

I work in merchandising. I've been looking at Ultron on products for months now. That is the Ultron marvel is using on all it's merchandise. I've also seen early EP7 stuff.

That's actually pretty neat, especially seeing stuff like that fairly early.

There was promo art for The Dark World that had Thor in his helmet. Seems to me that's just the version of Ultron they are choosing to promote, for whatever reason. Maybe it's his final form but maybe it isn't.

Funny thing is, I've always been a huge fan of his classic designs. Rather I greatly appreciate the amount of reverence and attention they've seemingly paid to the character in just the way they designed this particular form (seriously, if you're an Ultron fan, it's like a huge fanservice for his modern stuff) that I can't help but absolutely love and welcome it as his movie version even if it was the classic stuff that originally drew me into the character.

Same here. That is the one thing I loved about the MCU. They were willing to embrace the comic root, and go for a practical aspect to the costumes. Even their misses(Avengers Cap) shows effort. And I am glad they have rubbed on on DC to the point that we are getting a comic accurate Batman. So big ups to Marvel for that, and on the redesign of Cap for AOU.

That's actually pretty neat, especially seeing stuff like that fairly early.

It's Awesome. Especially seeing Vision so early on. We were so pleased with how he came out. Still jazzed about the Ep7 stuff and kylo ren. "Hold on to your butts" :)

So we got a reveal and pre order availability for Cap without a teaser at all. Unless you count that one Toy Fair. When do you guys think we'll see the full reveal for this? I know it's a new sculpt and all but I just wanna see this thing! XD this and Vision.

Ultron could be the next one to go up, seeing as how he's the only character they've individually teased.

I think figures that are more or less repaints for HT would be the first ones PO'd. My guess is Thor might be the next one. IM obviously is first, then Cap, then Thor. We probably won't get Widow or Hawkeye until after the movie is released. And I'm betting they're waiting to see how people react to Vision too before attempting to release him. I'd say Thor next, then Ultron.

We're not going to see a Vision figure tease until he's revealed in a trailer or the movie itself. I know he's been in promo materials but Marvel probably doesn't want to show him in any sort of action just yet.

Personally, I think the big 4 will go to preorder before Ultron. Simply because they are all repaints.

Back