1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Here's a closer look at Ultron's face.

ptKjGAG.jpg

Let's go Hot Toys - Cap & Iron Man are out of the way - this needs to go up next!

They'll probably come separate, I think its highly unlikely there will be a set, and since they are unproven characters they will probably come with exclusives

coming soon my ***

its been 20 days and still no Ultron

:impatient:

I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel wanted to wait until the movie is released first before HT shows off their Ultron, Vision, and the twins figures. I think Toy Soul is a great indicator of what we will be getting, or I should say shown, before the movie comes out. We already have IM and Cap now on PO, and Thanos has been shown, so the question becomes what's next; Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, Hulkbuster, or Hawkeye?

Hope hulk buster is the last to go on pre order. I need time to save.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel wanted to wait until the movie is released first before HT shows off their Ultron, Vision, and the twins figures. I think Toy Soul is a great indicator of what we will be getting, or I should say shown, before the movie comes out. We already have IM and Cap now on PO, and Thanos has been shown, so the question becomes what's next; Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, Hulkbuster, or Hawkeye?
That makes sense but it'd be such a bummer though, having to wait for the PO. :gah:

Ah well, I guess it's more time for me to save up for the inevitable purchase.

I think that might not be out until 2016

He'll have a fall release date before getting pushed back to February 2016 haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Him...I don't think its a difficult one to put together.

Back