1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

haha :joy
I can wait for this... its my most wanted figure right now... and I know it will come eventually so I'm just enjoying the wait

I was excited for this too but with the release of Thanos at $415 U.S. on sideshow, I'm thinking this guy is gonna be around the same. About same size, height wise, but much more intricate detailing and engineering, but minus the throne. So I'd say at least $400.... Ouch!! Never wanted to break the $300 ( maybe $350) barrier but that seems a fairly tale wish now!! :pray: It's getting so hard to keep justifying these prices in my mind. My kids college fund and retirement or toys!! I think I'll need to see a hypnotist to make me wiling to spend whatever Hulkbuster is gonna cost!! :gah:

I was excited for this too but with the release of Thanos at $415 U.S. on sideshow, I'm thinking this guy is gonna be around the same. About same size, height wise, but much more intricate detailing and engineering, but minus the throne. So I'd say at least $400.... Ouch!! Never wanted to break the $300 ( maybe $350) barrier but that seems a fairly tale wish now!! :pray: It's getting so hard to keep justifying these prices in my mind. My kids college fund and retirement or toys!! I think I'll need to see a hypnotist to make me wiling to spend whatever Hulkbuster is gonna cost!! :gah:

I would always see these as secondary to more important things. You just have to decide what those important things are, and some are more obvious than others :wink1:

I would always see these as secondary to more important things. You just have to decide what those important things are, and some are more obvious than others :wink1:

He's right, your kids are secondary to your collectibles. It's quite obvious.

But it's no fun thinking and acting like a grown up!!! :) Isn't that why we collect toys?? :lol I saw one of the comedian George Carlin's last performances right before he passed away, and in his closing he said seriously to the audience that we all should "Surround yourself with the things you love".

He's right, your kids are secondary to your collectibles. It's quite obvious.

:rotfl :hi5:

I was thinking $350, but with that Thanos price, $400+ sounds about right. And if HT ever decides to go with diecast... :slap

It's 22 days now. What the hell is the point of saying coming soon

Do I dare ask how long you been waiting?

Batman was shown at SDCC in July and the 66 Batmobile was shown at SDCC a couple years ago. So "coming soon" in HT language is anywhere between a month and 3 years (or never) :lol

Batman was shown at SDCC in July and the 66 Batmobile was shown at SDCC a couple years ago. So "coming soon" in HT language is anywhere between a month and 3 years (or never) :lol

Sweet Jesus.....

Yep, I knew it was wrong to get excited..., pestering my retailers for updates started to get a bit depressing & now I've stopped doing that, no point as there's no news of it actually going up for preorder any when. :(

It's good to have things to look forward to though.

It's good to have things to look forward to though.

Well yeah, that's true but there are some things out there that I've been looking forward to for years & others that've been cancelled even after we've seen the finished prototypes..., I'm now more warily optimistic when I see new things, I thought the Batman figure would be fine though as the last one was very popular. :)

True.... very sadly true

Here's a closer look at Ultron's face.

ptKjGAG.jpg

It says in the 20 page feature in the March edition that this is Ultron's final form.

It says in the 20 page feature in the March edition that this is Ultron's final form.

Awesome. I'm not really surprised but I guess that will finally put the speculations to rest...?

Speaking of Batman I haven't heard any updates on the AC Batman. I wonder if they're improving that fig.

I wonder how accurate that article could be on that being Ultron's final form.

I wonder how accurate that article could be on that being Ultron's final form.

I get the feeling it will probably be his final while physical form but as with the comics his 'digital form' always lives on one way or another but I'm guessing HT will have a hard time replicating that.

Back