1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

What is going to cost more? All versions of Ultron or one Hulkbuster?

Ultron for sure :lecture MK1 $250, MK2 $370, MK3 $300(optimistic)
thats $920

unless Hulkbuster is $1K its gonna be Ultron thats the most expensive

Ultron for sure :lecture MK1 $250, MK2 $370, MK3 $300(optimistic)
thats $920

unless Hulkbuster is $1K its gonna be Ultron thats the most expensive

tumblr_lyfak24ejt1ro91bjo1_500.gif

If it's six-armed and uber-complex, Mark III alone could be $500.

Was it ever mentioned that we'll get the six-armed Ultron? I thought the one we've been seeing has long been confirmed as the final form...

Also yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the EW cover is just a Sentry that's being controlled by Ultron.

Then again, why wouldn't all Sentries be glowing blue then? Why specifically one red one? I'm really thinking that's Mark 2. I guess after he transfers his intelligence from the Mark I (the one we saw at the Avengers party) to a more agile form.. I guess. lol.

Then again, why wouldn't all Sentries be glowing blue then? Why specifically one red one? I'm really thinking that's Mark 2. I guess after he transfers his intelligence from the Mark I (the one we saw at the Avengers party) to a more agile form.. I guess. lol.
I'm thinking that collectively, the Sentries count as Ultron Mark 2, rather since he's able to take control of one as his main body and switch to another one whenever he needs to, the red is just an indicator that Ultron is inside a specific Sentry.

Basically:

Mark 1 - Damaged IM suit
Mark 2 - Sentries collectively
Mark 3 - Main and final form

I assume that Ultron acquiring his main form will be the equivalent to Ulton gaining his adamantium form in the comics, only in the film it's substituted with vibranium to avoid the X-Men connection (even though Ultron first used it) and to tie it closer to MCU lore such as Black Panther/Captain America.

Was it ever mentioned that we'll get the six-armed Ultron? I thought the one we've been seeing has long been confirmed as the final form...

Also yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the EW cover is just a Sentry that's being controlled by Ultron.

Nope, just a hypothetical on my part. I'd be surprised/disappointed if Ultron's final form was public knowledge several months away from the premiere.

No pre order still? Wow.

Mark 1 - Damaged IM suit
Mark 2 - Sentries collectively
Mark 3 - Main and final form

I'm wondering if they will make both versions of mark 3, we know they will make the silver (post-vibranium) but I would also like the darker pre-vibranium version we see in the trailer.

I'm wondering if they will make both versions of mark 3, we know they will make the silver (post-vibranium) but I would also like the darker pre-vibranium version we see in the trailer.

Yes I want both versions....

I''m just picturing Ultron returning after he gets his new Vibranium body and all the Avengers see him..... :lol
tumblr_mkaxi3sPaa1ryqbaio1_500.gif

We don't know for sure there are two versions of the vib body. He could go in the second body to get the vib and make a new body.

We don't know for sure there are two versions of the vib body. He could go in the second body to get the vib and make a new body.

yeah its just a theory.... but at the moment it appears to be the best one
The one thing that makes me doubt it is that the form has holes and gaps that could be exploited, but I guess as long as his circuits are covered he's fine

I don't see them making two versions (basically two shades of silver) on the same form when they can use a different design. To me it's like the way they do the iron man armors. Outside of the HPP versions that had seconds of screen time, and major armor used has unique parts. Like the diff between the 4 and 6. You may be right of course. It's all speculation. But I just don't think that's the way they will do it. Given the thought process they have used in the past.

The only reason I figure his "final" form starts off without the vibranium and coats himself with it later is because I can't imagine this being anyone elses hand in molten metal
vib.jpg

The only reason I figure his "final" form starts off without the vibranium and coats himself with it later is because I can't imagine this being anyone elses hand in molten metal
View attachment 165141

That's possible. I woudl think that maybe if that's him then he coats a skeleton base not a body he uses before it gets coated. I could think of a couple scenarios where that's not ultron though. Or it's not the vibranium but a battle damage scene. But it's super possible that you are correct.

oh yeah thats the Vibranium form all right.... at least I think so.

It may be. But that seems like a bad way to make something with it. I just am not sure that scene is where ultron a vibranium body is made. It would seem as likely that's where it's destroyed. You can't creat a clean sculpt by just bathing in molten metal. I know, fictional universe based on a comic...but that still seems like an odd way to represent construction.

It may be. But that seems like a bad way to make something with it. I just am not sure that scene is where ultron a vibranium body is made. It would seem as likely that's where it's destroyed. You can't creat a clean sculpt by just bathing in molten metal. I know, fictional universe based on a comic...but that still seems like an odd way to represent construction.

well it is Ultron... he can do a lot of things humans can't

Back