1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

I hope it's just a paint error, it'll be another repaint otherwise. Unless the arc reactor is different that is, like on the Lego figure.

Yeah its different. wonder if its 45 or just painted wrong :dunno

10506942_10152476051017344_7554038661784468586_o.jpg

yep MK45
iron-man-3-early-light-weight-suit-concept-art-01.jpg

:monkey3 :lol just kidding.. I actually think it is the MK43... Hot Toys just got the paint scheme of the 43 wrong as it is not a straight paint switch of the red and gold as I suspected.....

unless it is the 45 in which case I am wrong.... but what are the chances of that :monkey3 :wink1:

That artwork picture looks very nice, I could live with that being the mark 45. lol ;)

It does have a grey hexagonal outline around the arc reactor but even the title of the image says early concept for IM3... though it may be what 43 and or 45 are based on.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I've just spotted that the Mk. 43 comes with an accessory battle damaged head with RED eyes! Cryptic clue?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423421375.888340.jpg

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I've just spotted that the Mk. 43 comes with an accessory battle damaged head with RED eyes! Cryptic clue?

View attachment 164843

That's what we've all speculated back when it first went up for PO... Ultron may take over this suit at some point.

That's what we've all speculated back when it first went up for PO... Ultron may take over this suit at some point.

Ha ha, I thought I may be late to the party on this.

Ha ha, I thought I may be late to the party on this.

No problem at all, can't expect everyone to go through the entire thread... Anyway, now we're just waiting to see if the BD head can be put on the figure or if it's just another prop helmet like the one that came with Silver Centurion.

I still hope we can get this version maybe before the final form? Cause I would totally be happy with this version of Ultron. Maybe it's the version right before the final version we see on screen?

EW1321-1322-Ultron_612x380_2.jpg

I still hope we can get this version maybe before the final form? Cause I would totally be happy with this version of Ultron. Maybe it's the version right before the final version we see on screen?

EW1321-1322-Ultron_612x380_2.jpg

Isn't that one of the two Ultron Sentries? I wouldn't worry, we'll almost certainly get it.

I think Hot toys Is trying to kill me, haha

I think Hot toys Is trying to kill me, haha

HT wants your moolah first. Then you have Howard's permission to die. ;)

haha yep :lecture called it! :yess: :rotfl

We'll probably get Ultron Mark I, the two Sentries, Pinocchio Ultron and the yet-to-be-revealed Final Form Ultron.

The Ultron on the base of the mk43 seems to be an exclusive only with that set, which is AWESOME! And makes me glad I jumped on the mk43

It comes with both regular and exclusive. The only difference with the exclusive is the battle damaged light up head.

HT wants your moolah first. Then you have Howard's permission to die. ;)
We'll probably get Ultron Mark I, the two Sentries, Pinocchio Ultron and the yet-to-be-revealed Final Form Ultron.

Pinocchio Ultron is the final form :lecture
tumblr_ndwimvtU1c1s72t8io1_500.jpg

:lol

So if we get the red drone from the EW cover..... we definitely need a Tony headsculpt with the 45 and hopefully its compatible with the 43

What is going to cost more? All versions of Ultron or one Hulkbuster?

What is going to cost more? All versions of Ultron or one Hulkbuster?

All of the Ultrons. Even if HB costs a grand, gulp, each version of Ultron will cost at least $250 (Sentries), more if they're taller than 12 inches. Non-Sentries will probably be closer to $400, if not more.

Back