1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

Thanks, now I can sleep again, no more nightmares.

yep.... it sure feels good right? I know I feel a lot better
NEuk8Qq.jpg

:nana::nana::nana:

What's up with that new sig, mate? IM looks all traumatized, as if Ultron did something bad to him... :lol

Sentry Version A + B.

jk2x4y0.png

I don't believe the text is a description of the drones

Also it looks like the red Sentry has a different body design than the other sentries. This is good because the figure(if they are made) will be different and it won't feel like Hot Toys is ripping you off with a simple LED change

Those in the picture above are both Blues so maybe the Red Drone has another new body type :dunno but it looks like the Red drone from the other picture :gah:

Last edited:

The drones looks so much cooler than Ultron. Would consider buying one of those.

The Sentries look great, I have little to no doubt that HT will make them now. I like how they have asymmetrical elements in their design that has that improvised look, while feeling like they're made from parts of Iron Man suits.

It definitely makes sense to slowly phase out of the squarish Iron Man template as Ultron keeps upgrading, which leads to Ultron's final form having a more unique and almost organic frame with an Art Nouveau touch to its appearance. Definitely keen for them, would make for a nice display with Ultron front and center.

I don't think red/blue sentries are different besides the color swap... Those pics make the red one seem to have more of a tinge to the frame, but my best guess is that all the sentries are the same and 'the' ultron can talk individually through any of them whenever he wants, and when that happens the lights turn red. Though i'm not opposed to owning more versions of ultron.

Yeah I agree, there doesn't seem to be any difference between the red and blue version save for the color swap.
Those pics make the red one seem to have more of a tinge to the frame, but my best guess is that all the sentries are the same and 'the' ultron can talk individually through any of them whenever he wants, and when that happens the lights turn red. Though i'm not opposed to owning more versions of ultron.

:lecture Yup, this is what I'm thinking. I don't think it's a coincidence that they'd purposely use two different colors for the lighting when the Sentries themselves are pretty much identical anyway.

Its probably just the picture, I'm sure its supposed to be silver just like the other one

I was thinking maybe it was just a lighting effect, the red making the colour look different. :)

Yeah its different. wonder if its 45 or just painted wrong :dunno

10506942_10152476051017344_7554038661784468586_o.jpg

Back