1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this would be $400, HT can suck it. The 1/4 Endoskeleton was $400 -- is more complicated, has metal parts, and is 18" tall. Sure, that was in 2012 -- but this shouldn't be higher than the range of $290-320.

From a business stand point Hot Toys played the classic: bait, reel and switch on us. They released great products at a reasonable price, once they hooked a great amount of people....boom. price increases.

Looks real nice.. R.I.P. wallet! (Always!)

16" tall though.. Damn! Not sure I can swing that with current space limitations.

Re: Hot Toys Ultron Prime 1:6 scale figure - official pictures

HO-LEE CRAP. :panic:

Not getting this, but a mighty congratulations to those who will. :duff

Where are Brainiac, Ultron-7 and Ronri? They gotta see this.

The way they titled him 'Ultron Prime' means other versions are coming...also i don't have the pic handy but the pic with the stands of all the avengers - didnt that have a regular base for Ultron like every other AOU Avenger?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Collectible Figure (Teaser)

2300HKD =300 USD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You factor in Sideshow's cut, we could be looking at $350+.

He's 16" tall? Holy crap. He's taller than Thanos.

According to the graph that's been floating around, Ultron's 8 feet tall, so yep.

Re: Hot Toys Ultron Prime 1:6 scale figure

This is probably the only figure I'm getting from this line. I almost exclusively collect the Marvel villains now a days. This guy is an absolute must.

Totally am with you on that. It seems that beyond Loki they just don't make more than one version of the villains.

Why in God's name they never made a Ronan is beyond me. That would be such a cool figure. I wonder if the GOTG line didn't do as well as they had hoped.

But yes, please, MORE villains!

One thing that going to suck is if the eyes are light up, which they look to be here. Which means it won't look nearly as cool when the lights are off.

I never thought of that, don't know why though as I've got plenty of Iron Man figures & think they look more impressive lit up. lol

Hm. Nice figure but I don't find it menacing at all. Humanized face is meh. Can't believe a beloved villain like Ultron is a pass, but I'll continue to hope there is some intermediary Ultron that is more comics inspired. Thanks for the pics all the same, Kev!

If the artist mix bobble heads are anything to go by I think we'll see a drone style Ultron at some point, it'd make sense to milk Ultron for all they can after all. lol :)

Yep. My favourite look so far is the one that probably won't get any screen time (teaser trailer where Iron Man's helmet morphs into a fairly comics accurate Ultron face) but the drones do look very good.

Back