1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They specify batteries needed for the base and the figure in the description, so I wouldn't hold my breath for the power adapter. And it's true, as I said earlier, there will be better prototype shots that show this in a much more flattering light than the melted face image we've been poking fun at. That said, almost $400 for this guy is nuts...improvements or not.

its like HT looked on ebay for after market prices and figured that if people were going to sell for that much, they would beat them to it

$374? Ew.

I hate being a completionist. I feel like I have to order because of what happened with Hawkeye and Nick Fury, who I didn't miss out on, but would hate to change my mind later to pay an even crazier amount.

Oh no, they're seducing you without even trying :lol

one-kiss-o2.gif

Quick, go and put on your rubber lips! :lol

Wasn't going to order this anyway (unless it had a sick exclusive), but makes my Thanos pre-order feel like a much better value.

Oh no, they're seducing you without even trying :lol

one-kiss-o2.gif

Quick, go and put on your rubber lips! :lol

Oh god I know, you're so right. It's irritating me but I just know better by now. Good thing I always carry my Bat-Card. Never leave the Bat-Cave without it.

I would Pre-order but I don't want any strings :monkey3

Bravo sir.:clap Braf@#$ingvo!:clap

I think Ultron just missed the cut for me. That price is a little out there considering he comes with so little and is not diecast. I may be stopping with just the Avengers themselves. Excluding SW and QS cause I hate them both.

Are we even seeing an actual figure here? Looks like the whole image is fake.

Makes me even happier I picked up AoU Iron Man with the badass base...this guy will do just fine telling the Ultron side of the story in my collection :lol

Iron-Man-3-Mark-XLIII-1-6th-Scale-Collectible-Diecast-Figure-by-Hot-Toys-image-7.jpg

man, $410 for Thanos, $345 for IM XLIII and now $375 for Ultron, this hobby isn't even close to being possible for me to remain in any longer.

With Ultron being $375, that means the Hulkbuster will be around $2000

Back