1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hin86.jpg

Seeing this go for $375 for a 16in makes me worried for HulkBuster, probably like $700. I'm gonna pass on Ultron and save up my RP for HB. Maybe we can get a spook deal on him and Thanos down the line? Who knows.

If people would not order and cancel they wouldn't need to do NRD. I think they should NRD every figure.

I don't cancel when I order. Most importantly though I don't believe in tying up my money for a product that may take up to a year and a half to come out.

Seriously. I did not think Ultron would cost almost 400 bucks, more around 300-325.. Im getting the diecast whiplash now

Same. I hope he's still on track. Just watched IM 2 the other night for the hundredth time and it got me excited for this one all over again. Need to resave RPs for him again since I blew them all on Igor.

Well this price may have just bumped Vision from the bench to the starting lineup.

Yeah, I'm still debating who will be on deck this movie round out of the other guys coming out...but I can almost guarantee Black Widow and Scarlett Witch together would come in at this price (maybe a bit more if they get Avengers tax and hit $199.99 instead of the usual $189.99.) And they'll come with more than an extra pair of hands!

If people would not order and cancel they wouldn't need to do NRD. I think they should NRD every figure.

I was thinking the same thing, I never understood why it's such a big deal but that's only because I never plan to cancel anything after I order it, I just wouldn't order it in the first place. The money goes towards the figure you'd be spending on it anyway, it's not like they screw you with a separate fee... And from what i've seen on here, SSC is usually pretty cool about using an NRD for something else if you want to cancel.

Back