1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my new test for Hot Toys 1:6 Marvel is, if the character is wearing/made of metal, then it has to be die-cast. In short, is this a metal robot made out of plastic? If so, it is not a banger.

Seems a bit too expensive for my liking, made my mind up though as I'm not really getting good vibes from it anyway..., Iron Man figures only. lol ;)

I'm a little confused the Hot Toys version of Ultron does not look movie accurate at all. Is there different versions of him in the movie. Because for $375 they can stick it.
There are, but this is just a piss poor iteration of one of Ultrons forms.... not good at all and certainly not worth the price they are asking

:lol
Note to self: Forget movie-related avys and sigs. If you want people to notice you, go with big, bouncy cleavage pics. It works in real life, doesn't it? ;)

Good idea! :lol remember when I change my avatar and signature.... that you started this :rotfl
That price tho
3W937eC.gif
haha I literally just watched that episode a few hours ago, I've been rewatching the entire series :hi5:

The moment you see that Price...
surprised-baby-gif-1.jpg
:lol:rotfl:lol

:lol:rotfl:lol Thats exactly it :clap

Most of the same guys complaining about the price are usually the same ones asking if SSC has sent shipping notices once the damn thing gets out. Because at the end most buy these things anyway.

And of course, Motuxmen doing the usual HT PR and absolutely no one seems to care about it.

Same old, I guess.

Good idea! :lol remember when I change my avatar and signature.... that you started this :rotfl

I hope you can find normal cleavage pics and not a girl with three boobs, like in Total Recall. :wink1:

Most of the same guys complaining about the price are usually the same ones asking if SSC has sent shipping notices once the damn thing gets out. Because at the end most buy these things anyway.

And of course, Motuxmen doing the usual HT PR and absolutely no one seems to care about it.

Same old, I guess.

Yup.

Same old, I guess.

Don't you just love this board :lol everyone knows one another

Gifs are outta control! haha

I really wanted to get this figure.. but unfortunately the design of the face .. sucks. Looks nothing like Ultron to me. I know the figure is just copying the movie concepts, but it's a shame. It's much, much too Human to rate an awesome and make me shell out 400 bucks.

Why even make him Ultron if you're going to **** up his most singular characteristic? His face.

Craftsmanship is nice at least.

I think my new test for Hot Toys 1:6 Marvel is, if the character is wearing/made of metal, then it has to be die-cast. In short, is this a metal robot made out of plastic? If so, it is not a banger.

That was pretty enjoyable :hi5:

Seems a bit too expensive for my liking, made my mind up though as I'm not really getting good vibes from it anyway..., Iron Man figures only. lol ;)
Well I did try to convince you.... but I actually don't know why :lol

Same old, I guess.
oh yeah I'll be ordering this for sure... but if anything that gives me more of right to ***** and moan :rotfl (not that anyone should not)(freedom of speech and what not :rock)
especially since I wanted this figure the most, its my favourite character and I'm paying $379 for it

Damn I really wanted Ultron but I don't think I can do $375. If I really love the film I'm getting Cap, Hulk, Hawkeye, and maybe the Mark XLIII.

I think part of the issue is that the source material (the movie) is too far a departure from the comic Ultron (who just fn awesome). Ht says, look this is what was in the film. That's what we had to work with.

Maybe SSS will do a comic version with that new line.

I think part of the issue is that the source material (the movie) is too far a departure from the comic Ultron (who just fn awesome). Ht says, look this is what was in the film. That's what we had to work with.

Maybe SSS will do a comic version with that new line.

I don't think thats an issue at all...

Gonna wait for a coupon, his face doesn't look right in that straight on look. Doesn't sit well with me

Back