1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the price for this.:horror HT has priced me out for both of their AOU villains. I can't justify to myself paying that type of money for either Utron or THanos. Guess I'll just have to admire other members figures when they show them. I'll stick to making the Marvel classic figures for 1/2 the price.

I guess sideshow has strings on us! They are the puppet master! So sad...... Realizing that I can't play anymore. My kids need to eat. :gah:

The price sucks, but is it any wonder? It's 16 inches tall, it's the namesake baddie in what will likely be the biggest movie of the year and it's got "Avengers" attached to it.

I just saw the price for this.:horror HT has priced me out for both of their AOU villains. I can't justify to myself paying that type of money for either Utron or THanos. Guess I'll just have to admire other members figures when they show them. I'll stick to making the Marvel classic figures for 1/2 the price.

Not to be "that guy" but, Thanos isn't an AoU villain.

The price sucks, but is it any wonder? It's 16 inches tall, it's the namesake baddie in what will likely be the biggest movie of the year and it's got "Avengers" attached to it.

I'm sorry what?
I can't be expected to pay any attention to what you're saying with those avatar and sig pics.

I feel like someone told Hot Toys President Howard Chan that he was nuts for thinking of pricing Ultron at $325 during a meeting and this was his reaction :lol

iKHD1ClLyq80l.gif

Thus, $374.99 was born! :lol

I'm a little confused the Hot Toys version of Ultron does not look movie accurate at all. Is there different versions of him in the movie. Because for $375 they can stick it.

I'm sorry what?
I can't be expected to pay any attention to what you're saying with those avatar and sig pics.

:lol

Note to self: Forget movie-related avys and sigs. If you want people to notice you, go with big, bouncy cleavage pics. It works in real life, doesn't it? ;)

Exactly!

I'm surprised at all the surprise. :lol

In another month or two, many will be saying, "You know what? The price ain't THAT bad." :lol

$375 plus shipping which has now doubled in the US...wow. I was going to get all of the Avengers but I'll just be sticking with my Cap and Iron Man setups for now.

I love spending all sorts of money on this hobby but at some point I'll need to tap out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I thought it'd be more. Having said that I like it a lot and with flex I can budget for it. Preordered happily. Now give us the rest of the Avengers :)

That price... I want this but not at $374.99. I'll wait to get him when the price decreases or I have some sort of Reward Points to use on him... Damn these figures are getting worst and worst. Iron Man Mark 43 had more accessories for the price than this. Oh Hot Toys no...

Back