1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those in the know, will this be his final form or is there speculation that he has another after this one?

It's readily assumed that this will be his primary form in the film, but there's founded speculation that he has one final form (presumably covered in/made out of vibranium) called "Ultimate Ultron" based on the LEGO figures of Ultron.

Am I missing something or did HT go wild with the line design on his face? In blown up close ups of trailer caps you can see that there's some more detail in the nose area than seems to be from far, but it's no where near as deep and as much as HT did.

I'm hoping for a Ultimate version that trumps this, but I can't say this looks horrible, inaccuracies aside. In those Secret Base pics he does look pretty massive, bad ass and menacing.

hex reactor, black areas, new helmet/faceplate and I assume some minor-significant body style changes..... :dunno Still Red and Gold though

I'm hoping for at least a new ab design

That's more than the Lego box is showing :lol. Where did you get all of this from?

I posted a pic of the actual Lego mk45 figure somewhere a few(or a twenty) pages ago. In this thread I think. Lol there's some differences other then just a repaint. No idea what that means for full figure just from the Lego figure obviously. But, I've heard its a new armor. Maybe not completly (or at all) constructed by stark...of course it would take someone with great Vision to do that...but that's just a rumor.

With all the talk about "Final Form".. what about.. MK1? I know there is like a "Dead shell MK1" .. but what if HT made MK1.. that walked out to the party room. That'd be a pretty cool piece to own. I would totally get that actually.

With all the talk about "Final Form".. what about.. MK1? I know there is like a "Dead shell MK1" .. but what if HT made MK1.. that walked out to the party room. That'd be a pretty cool piece to own. I would totally get that actually.

I fully expect them to make a full MK1.... I think it could be the movie promo figure

Yeah, a lot of people actually really like that one. Here's hoping that HT delivers and makes a figure of it as well.

They better had make a red sentry as it's the only version of Ultron I want right now!

True but it's the only one I like (so far)
just kidding :duff
heres a gift
15tfbcf.gif

Back