1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lego analysis is usually indicative of movie accuracy ?

Never said anything about movie accuracy, just wondering about what may or may not appear onscreen (heck, Lego could have made it up for all I care). Also if you check way back you'll actually find that I was pretty vocal in my dislike over basing our expectations on the Lego figures. :lol

Reason I brought it up is because we haven't had a clear-cut side by side shot of the "Ultron Prime" and "Ultimate Ultron" figures to properly compare the two.

This looks like Ultron flying, Quickie and Witchie are beside him... damn I need a HD version of that trailer
tumblr_nko5mc02Lw1sk6it4o2_500.gif

The Ultron at the end of the trailer looked a little different than Prime, I think this confirms the Lego Ultimate Ultron rumor. Looks like a little more armor plating throughout the head and body.

How I imagine Ultron's Ultimate and Prime forms will differ...
(Ultimate > Prime)
K8XbQt7l.png

If that was Ultimate at the end, it appears to be a beefed up version of Prime.

Jesus Christ I'm getting chills down my spine! Also yes, we got a couple of shots of Ultimate Ultron in that trailer so I guess that confirms it. :lecture

Guess I'm getting another HT Ultron then. :drool

How I imagine Ultron's Ultimate and Prime forms will differ...
(Ultimate > Prime)
K8XbQt7l.png

If that was Ultimate at the end, it appears to be a beefed up version of Prime.

Yup. From the looks of it, it literally looks like an armored version of Ultron Prime.

IMT8fgr.png

Back