1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Iron Man more than anything in the MCU...but idk where I would put this guy at. I have a plan (12% of one...:lol) mapped out of how I want my collection to be, and no way I could fit him anywhere. But I can always find a way....

:lol

Mount it on the roof above your front door - Hulkbuster Gargoyle :balrog

Sell your car, use the money to pay for it, buy a tandom bike and you can take it everywhere. Two birds, one expensive plastic stone.

For me, even if it's got no place to go anytime soon...or I have no idea what to do with it, this figure, if able to afford (for others I mean I've already ordered and budget for him) I wouldnt pass on this guy. It may take some time but I think this will end up being one of the most sought after figures.

Word. Never would I have imagined when I first started off just collecting 6" figures that my habit would lead me to consider getting something that would cost anywhere near $800 ... but here we are. I just need this thing dammit.

Whenever I see this it makes me realise just how small our Hulkbuster figure is going to be. lol ;)

static1.squarespace.com.jpg

okay so I did it..I pulled the trigger..can't wait too see the movie. Wish I had the figure before the movie.

Word. Never would I have imagined when I first started off just collecting 6" figures that my habit would lead me to consider getting something that would cost anywhere near $800 ... but here we are. I just need this thing dammit.

Thanks..now to eventual sell it to the wife..lol...can't wait !
I am going to lie my ass off to my girlfriend when she asks how much it is. I'll be under $700 when all my points clear so I can tell her $100 less than that... $500 something. I think I can get away with saying I paid $500 for something over 8 months.

Muahahahah

Yesterday when I told the missus I was getting the HB, and told her the price it will cost (€815 for me, no flex pay or whatever), the only thing she told me is "eh, if it makes you happy you did a good thing getting it". She's awesome like that.
What I haven't told her yet is the size of the damn thing though :lol

thanks..you just gave me an idea on how to sell it to the wife...lol I am so pumped about this figure.
I am going to lie my ass off to my girlfriend when she asks how much it is. I'll be under $700 when all my points clear so I can tell her $100 less than that... $500 something. I think I can get away with saying I paid $500 for something over 8 months.

Muahahahah

Muahahahah

Until she Googles it!

Yesterday when I told the missus I was getting the HB, and told her the price it will cost (€815 for me, no flex pay or whatever), the only thing she told me is "eh, if it makes you happy you did a good thing getting it". She's awesome like that.
What I haven't told her yet is the size of the damn thing though :lol

Does she have a sister? :p

Back