1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to buy one of those handbags to carry around my Hulkbuster!

HAHAH that made me actually laugh out loud

Or you know find a partner who also like figures

My partner doesn't collect but I never have to check in or lie or anything like that. Reading the forum you kinda get a jaded impression

Edit** Reading the forum I kinda get a jaded impression.

Just put it on flex pay and you'll be buying eight $92 figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought about it, but she still won't let it slide. This is the closest I'll get to a Hulkbuster haha.
8ae32c92cf89710eeabf8ef690cf3a5f.jpg

I got a pretty good laugh out of this. Thank you. Luckily she enjoys the same stuff as i do. She likes geeky things like this, but she wont allow $800 on one figure.
My wife is the same way, I had to promised a lot of things. and now i don't get Christmas or birthdays for the next 2 years. worth I think.
I don't think i could do that. She is really good at gift giving so I'd hate to give that up. She gets me things i didn't even know i wanted. That's awesome you were able to pull it off with your wife though.

Lol yeah lets see what happends when he gets married and has a wife, not a gf who probably thinks it cute lol.

I'm 25 married and my wife is awesome not once has she ever told me not to get a figure and doesn't care remotely what i do with my money as long as my half of the bills are paid so it's all about finding someone who fits you individually I'd say!

I got my wife into collecting Wonder Woman to even out the field when it comes to the justification of buying expensive collectibles. Thanks to her completist attitude I never have to worry about being bothered over spending money on toys. If anything I should be the complaining girlfriend at this point.

I ended up ordering the new mk7 stealth, without telling wife. I switch my flex payment to a new personal checking account that she does not know about. Only worried is how will I answer her questions when she sees that I have more figures in my case.

:dunno

I ended up ordering the new mk7 stealth, without telling wife. I switch my flex payment to a new personal checking account that she does not know about. Only worried is how will I answer her questions when she sees that I have more figures in my case.

Yeah, lying to your wife is a great idea. That makes total sense!

:slap

I'm really, really glad I don't have to even consider resorting to this kind of stuff with my GF. I wouldn't take it that well if she lied to me about a pair of shoes or clothes or whatever she feels like buying for herself (and which, at the end of the day, is none of my business anyway).

Back