1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waynesworldnotworthy.gif

Christ, you weren't even born when this movie came out. I remember talking about it with my friends during lunch...in junior high school. :lol

There are probably regulations about accepting early payments on things which is why they don't allow full pay until it ships.
Maybe if there aren't restrictions on that it saves them a whole lot of potential accounting issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sir are correct. Between accounting issues (this will be spread over two or three fiscal years causing both tax and book keeping hassles if you take full payment) but also the usa has a law that requires als certain amount of time after payment for item to expect to ship, or actually ship. They can get around parts of it but that requires other paperwork to be maintained and also can void any NRDS/deposit and/or restock/cancelation fees. Like if they take full payment and the item gets bumped or does not ship within 30 days of payment a person can cancel and they havecto be refunded the full amount, no fees taken out, and it can't be held against them for future orders. And if they take full payment in fy15 and it ships in FY16 or 17 they have tax and accounting headaches

Essentially, it's not worth the problem, even if they get the funds early, because legally they can't use them anyway. And the buyer then holds all the leverage.

This has to be one of the most ambitious 1/6 figures ever to be mass produced.

Pre-order is in.

I'll figure out where to display it later!

This has to be one of the most ambitious 1/6 figures ever to be mass produced.

Pre-order is in.

I'll figure out where to display it later!

Agreed, I have let some other figures slide, simply because (despite the price) this behemoth is so outrageous, that I think apart from vehicles, it may end up being almost unique in Action figure terms.. it is currently difficult to picture another license that could support this kind of figure release.

LOL. Well, either way I'm going to take a day off so I'll be waiting all day.

Can't believe a delivery service would just leave it at the door.... can't you specify that the driver must get a signature? I think you can if you use Sideshow.
All my deliveries had to receive a signature but thats FedEx International :dunno

Back