1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Ultron. HB is basically the equivalent of five 6th scale figures...plus it opens up and has a MK 43 bust inside...plus an option(s) yet to be disclosed; well worth the SSC asking price, IMO of course.

if its $650 in HK then SS is getting it around $350 - $400 maybe ?

I don't think so. And even if one place is selling it for 650 not all are. I would not trust someone selling it with that large a discount.

I don't think so. And even if one place is selling it for 650 not all are. I would not trust someone selling it with that large a discount.

:exactly::goodpost:

Beware overseas sellers offering heavily discounted pre-orders, on a figure so far from the provisional release date.. unless you are related to them by blood or marriage.. and even then....
:panic:

He is coming, and you are all not worthy...

_MG_9496.jpg

I think that's the overseas price before shipping etc. I might be wrong but I thought the conversion from HKD to US dollars had Hulkbuster around the $650 number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's the overseas price before shipping etc. I might be wrong but I thought the conversion from HKD to US dollars had Hulkbuster around the $650 number.

Yeah you are right. I just don't think someone is going to break even on the sale or loose money. It's listed at 5100 hkd (if I recall correct). Which is 660-675. And even if it was a real price, shipping is going to be 150 bucks. And no way that gets thru customs wothout questions. If u have seen the Ed-1 robocop box or the full armory set box you know he box for this is going to be huge. I just wouldn't trust someone offering to sell it at Hong Kong prices to another area.

Yeah you are right. I just don't think someone is going to break even on the sale or loose money. It's listed at 5100 hkd (if I recall correct). Which is 660-675. And even if it was a real price, shipping is going to be 150 bucks. And no way that gets thru customs wothout questions. If u have seen the Ed-1 robocop box or the full armory set box you know he box for this is going to be huge. I just wouldn't trust someone offering to sell it at Hong Kong prices to another area.

Totally agree. I'm always petrified there will be an issue and I'll have no options if I don't order from a retailer.

Two of my last three ebay purchases have had issues and it's been a nightmare to get the problems resolved.

So i decided to call sideshow and start making my flexpay earlier than Oct ..only to be told that I can't do that. Also I cannot make chunks of payment even in Oct ..I have to stick to my flex pay ..that's crazy...comon sideshow let us prepay early.

So i decided to call sideshow and start making my flexpay earlier than Oct ..only to be told that I can't do that. Also I cannot make chunks of payment even in Oct ..I have to stick to my flex pay ..that's crazy...comon sideshow let us prepay early.

There are probably regulations about accepting early payments on things which is why they don't allow full pay until it ships.
Maybe if there aren't restrictions on that it saves them a whole lot of potential accounting issues?

Back