1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All sideshow deliveries as far as I know in the states are delivered by UPS and they do in fact require a sig. You can however sign up for a free ups account and request that they deliver without a sig, but at your own risk of course.

All sideshow deliveries as far as I know in the states are delivered by UPS and they do in fact require a sig. You can however sign up for a free ups account and request that they deliver without a sig, but at your own risk of course.

Not a risk I would take tbh....
but I guess if you are rarely home to accept deliveries

Not a risk I would take tbh....
but I guess if you are rarely home to accept deliveries

I sometimes do it when I know I won't be home until after they attempt delivery. And UPS is horrible about delivering to my address. 1 in 6 packages goes to the wrong house. Grrr. But I will not be doing that with this. Signature only for Hulkbuster. You must show this figure respect. :lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to HB Club...a very exclusive one due to the time it takes to make the decision, price of collectible and most of all fear that the significant other will have an adverse reaction . :clap:hi5::yess:

True enough, all around. On the upside, this thing is big enough to scare away any derelicts loitering around your house, so there's that...

I've waived the sig a few times with SSC stuff and I've never had an issue. Though for HB, people may think because of it's size, it's a tv or something. I may need to just take that day off and wait :)

It's Iron Man Vs. Hulk In Our Insane, Exclusive 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Scene - MTV

sonic-boom-punch-1428885049.gif

Back