1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have about 10 preorders. A little over 200 points each. Plus the Spooktacular haul, saved points already, and summer buys, I should be looking at $400 in points.

I finally saw hulk buster in person in Singapore at vivo City. It's The diorama set with hulk. It was huge and indeed a very impressive piece. I sort of understand a bit on why the high pricing though it's still hard to swallow. But I'm glad I preordered this piece. When we order in Singapore from our main distributor, we have to pay full amount upfront with barely no discount. But the good thing is upon arrival, you get to choose from around 3-5 pieces and pick the piece that you find with the least defects.

I have some other collectibles that I aiming to sell in the near future that I am hoping will take 3/4 off the price, plus I have about 150 in rps, which hopefully will go up a little more during spooktacular.......if they do it again.

I told myself I wouldn't buy this when I saw the price as it comes to about $1100 AUS...I have been sitting here hovering the "Place order" button for about an hour, that's with my $14 in points added LOL. I told my wife I was thinking about paying it off over a year and she said "I figured you would do that". Just feel like I would be embarressed if anyone ever asked "How much did you spend on that piece of plastic?" I don't know what to do.

I told myself I wouldn't buy this when I saw the price as it comes to about $1100 AUS...I have been sitting here hovering the "Place order" button for about an hour, that's with my $14 in points added LOL. I told my wife I was thinking about paying it off over a year and she said "I figured you would do that". Just feel like I would be embarressed if anyone ever asked "How much did you spend on that piece of plastic?" I don't know what to do.

What price would you feel comfortable answering with?

Sent using J.A.R.V.I.S.
Have a nice day

Back