1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Cheers guys. I told my wife before it got put up "I am so getting the HB" and then I saw the price and couldn't justify it but she is cool with it and I just keep reading this thread, wanting to pre-order. So happy I have now :)

Hopefully Hot Toys should include the hovering supply ship as one of the accessories... :pray:

View attachment 179256 View attachment 179257

pfft.... knowing them, they'll probably re-release a battle damaged Hulkbuster with
Spoiler Spoiler:
and that hovering parts dispenser all in one package.

Kinda like what they did with AOU Hulk. Extra Torso, extra head....

pfft.... knowing them, they'll probably re-release a battle damaged Hulkbuster with
Spoiler Spoiler:
and that hovering parts dispenser all in one package.

Kinda like what they did with AOU Hulk. Extra Torso, extra head....

the arm I could see but not the hovering parts :rotfl that thing looks huge

LOL I love it :) Done!
Congrats, and don't worry about what others think, KillKen. Everyone makes their own choices relative to value and with regard to how we spend our resources. Buying HB is no better or worse than anything else one may choose to purchase. If it's meaningful to you, it's worth it, and that's all that matters!

Congrats, and don't worry about what others think, KillKen. Everyone makes their own choices relative to value and with regard to how we spend our resources. Buying HB is no better or worse than anything else one may choose to purchase. It it's meaningful to you, it's worth it, and that's all that matters!

I think that's why my wife is ok with me spending so much on it. She knows how excited I was about HB :)

Congrats, and don't worry about what others think, KillKen. Everyone makes their own choices relative to value and with regard to how we spend our resources. Buying HB is no better or worse than anything else one may choose to purchase. It it's meaningful to you, it's worth it, and that's all that matters!

TRUTH

I think that's why my wife is ok with me spending so much on it. She knows how excited I was about HB :)

Good on you...my Wife allowed me PO this because she bought this...first... Ring.jpg

and this one on layby Pendant.jpg

I have $301.75 in rewards, I am just waiting a little bit longer then I will order this. Then my payments would be around $55.00 a month for 8 months.

another great prototype released by King arts! the 1/9 scale diecast hulkbuster.
PO date not announced yet. release date - Q5 2016!(my guess) :rotfl

ka hulk.jpg

Back