1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple ditto on the avoiding AoU Clips. Maybe somebody should create a AoU "spoilers" thread. That way those of us who are currently being cautious/avoiding certain threads won't have to worry about having anything ruined. Just a thought; not saying that that is has happened or that I well.

I resisted the urge to watch any other clips after I saw the first official trailer.

However... I just couldn't resist. 90 seconds of pure awesome. So glad I ordered this... gonna be epic !!!!!!

I enjoyed the clip. Maybe a bit too much...

Spoiler Spoiler:

:monkey3

photo from king arts facebook, which showed that their 1/9 scale hulkbuster prototype is about to finish!
their releases of captain shield, 1/4 scale mark iii construction statue and 1/9 scale mark 42 have already been behind schedule.
people has been complaining, asking them the reason of delays. but they never answered them. and now it seems like they have
already switched their priority to the 1/9 scale hulkbuster prototype. :slap

king%u00252Bhb.jpg

man that 1/4 scale HB prototype was awesome shown at the red carpet coverage. i didnt catch the company thats making it bt they also showed a mark 45 but did not speak about it.

Apparently Comicave Studios, the company responsible for that automated figure, is related to Play Imaginative.. given PI's history on launching prototypes that never go into production, it seems probable this will be a long time coming.. if it ever does.

Apparently Comicave Studios, the company responsible for that automated figure, is related to Play Imaginative.. given PI's history on launching prototypes that never go into production, it seems probable this will be a long time coming.. if it ever does.

meh! I'm not that interested anyway, I'll just stick with the Hot Toys one :rotfl

Back