1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully Hot Toys should include the hovering supply ship as one of the accessories... :pray:

Supply.jpg Supply2.jpg

I understand guys... but what IF????

They sell it separately like what they did with the Gantry? are you guys gonna bite the bait?

Just getting excited after watching the clip... :panic:

Will they charge me right away if i pay by paypal?

Paypal isn't an option on this figure yet. They only release the ability to pay via paypal closer to the figure's release.
I prefer to pay via paypal because the funds are deducted the next day from my account.
If paypal were a payment option for this, I would have done that instead of doing payment plan because I have the funds now.

6 More days and all the points I've been waiting to convert will convert. Then I'm ordering this bad by with the $350 in points I will have. Makes it seem not that bad anymore.:yess:

6 More days and all the points I've been waiting to convert will convert. Then I'm ordering this bad by with the $350 in points I will have. Makes it seem not that bad anymore.:yess:
That's great! Something very cool to look forward to, followed by AoU. Preemptive congratulations!

Back