1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I wanted to wait until the points from my last figure came in so I could knock a bunch off the total but that's months from now and I don't think I can wait that long.

As it stands by next Wednesday I'll be able to get it for $75/month...that's not so bad right? Ha

Yeah I wanted to wait until the points from my last figure came in so I could knock a bunch off the total but that's months from now and I don't think I can wait that long.

As it stands by next Wednesday I'll be able to get it for $75/month...that's not so bad right? Ha

Well considering that if you use no rewards or coupons its like $92.81 a month

Well considering that if you use no rewards or coupons its like $92.81 a month
Yeah I should just pull the trigger. If I wait another ...38 days I could knock it down to $71. But I figure why wait since I want this so badly and it could be just as useful to let the rest of my points add up for something like Mark 45.

As a guy that's had this on order from the start and paid full price, selling out or a wait list wouldn't be a bad thing.

It might if people start noticing all the sold out pre-orders on competing sites. Panic will set it in lol :panic:

Back