1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed it for you. You are :welcome1:

LOLno.gif

:lol

Me. :lol

But agree to disagree, my friend. Like I said, this will be displayed closed at all times for me. I really don't care too much for an empty cockpit as I love how this figure looks closed in all of it's glory. I thought the bust was a nice and welcome addition to this figure. HT could have easily not included this feature. It was a nice and welcome touch to an already impressive and beautiful figure.

Too true. I think my main frustration with this particular figure was that IT was the turning point for me. I have over 10 Ironmen in my collection and I knew when it was announced that I was going to get, no brainer. But this figure, this price, and what it comes with the way it is, made me realize that I have been priced out of the HT collection.

But I am going out with a BANG with Hulkbuster!! :D

Too true. I think my main frustration with this particular figure was that IT was the turning point for me. I have over 10 Ironmen in my collection and I knew when it was announced that I was going to get, no brainer. But this figure, this price, and what it comes with the way it is, made me realize that I have been priced out of the HT collection.

But I am going out with a BANG with Hulkbuster!! :D

To me, I've heard the term "grail piece" thrown around here and there for different figures. But I truly believe (for Marvel collectors anyway) this is THE piece. It's easily the most impressive thing I've ever seen in 1/6 scale. You are definitely going out with a bang. Couldn't have chose a better figure to end on. :)

Back