1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another pic of the unpainted SH Figuarts Hulkbuster prototype, looks cool. Chogokin-X-SH-Figuarts-Hulkbuster-Preview-001.jpg

Anyway, back to my main point. Who would not want to be able pose Hulkbuster with an open and empty cockpit? How much difficult would it have been to be able to remove the bust and have an interior cockpit? But at least, were getting that second arm..

Me. :lol

But agree to disagree, my friend. Like I said, this will be displayed closed at all times for me. I really don't care too much for an empty cockpit as I love how this figure looks closed in all of it's glory. I thought the bust was a nice and welcome addition to this figure. HT could have easily not included this feature. It was a nice and welcome touch to an already impressive and beautiful figure.

yea, but every time I get close to ordering Hot Toys puts a new iron man figure up for pre order and I use some of my points towards the new pre order. I used $55.20 on Stealth Mark VII, $10.00 on War Machine Mark II AOU, and $78.00 on Mark XLV.

Yeah, such great marketing they have keeps us on our toes :lol

yea, but every time I get close to ordering Hot Toys puts a new iron man figure up for pre order and I use some of my points towards the new pre order. I used $55.20 on Stealth Mark VII, $10.00 on War Machine Mark II AOU, and $78.00 on Mark XLV.

:lol sorry i cant relate. but the bright side is you still get discounted price for your figures. :lol

Back