1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Multiple switches would be too much of a hassle to put everything on. This figure has the most lights of all Hot Toys figures. If it's one switch, connecting it to a wire and a socket would be much easier. Saves a lot of batteries and you could hook it up to a time switch and have the HB go on every night at the same time :rock

Multiple switches would be too much of a hassle to put everything on. This figure has the most lights of all Hot Toys figures. If it's one switch, connecting it to a wire and a socket would be much easier. Saves a lot of batteries and you could hook it up to a time switch and have the HB go on every night at the same time :rock

Interesting

You're really getting my hopes up with the one switch now. I blame you if I'm disappointed. :lol

I like this remote idea. Turning on/off all the switches on Iron Man can be annoying. Maybe even a deterrent for doing so. A remote that controls each individual light up option would be neat.

:rotfl

I've never really taken that into consideration. My god, yeah that could take forever :lol

Last edited:
I honestly doubt it. HulkBuster is an iconic armor that has WAY more screen time than Igor ever did. Definitely see this selling out sooner than later.

But every company out there is making a Hulkbuster and except for the King Arts 1/4 scale they are all cheaper than this one to some extent. Its a gigantic and very expensive Hot Toy and there are a lot of good options if you have your eye on getting a HB of some type, most of which will actually fit in most people's collections better. I highly doubt this will sell out before it ships in over a year.

I don't see this going to wait-list until closer to it's release date... At least I hope so, I don't plan to order until October when the flex payments would start... I'm stock-piling reward points at the moment.

I don't see this going to wait-list until closer to it's release date... At least I hope so, I don't plan to order until October when the flex payments would start... I'm stock-piling reward points at the moment.

I am waiting until late July to PO, I will have enough points to get this for about $450.

I am waiting until late July to PO, I will have enough points to get this for about $450.
I'll have just over $500 by October making this much more than an average HT purchase... I think people may be over estimating how many collector's can afford this guy, especially with the alternative options available. I think it will sell out, but probably not until sometime after it starts shipping.

I only got about $150 in points. Plan on using that, plus money from selling other collectibles. With my estimation I am hoping to come close to the total, even if I have to pay a little out of pocket.

Yeah ... if I order next week I'll have like $140 in points. If I wait until the end of next month I'll have $180ish aaand if I hold off until September I think I'll have around $230 ... might not be all that worth it to wait.

I'm not going to build up the crazy amount of points some of you guys have ...but every little bit helps I guess.

Back