1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I visit this thread, the fact that I have to wait a whole year for this sinks in. Makes me sad in some way haha. I want this bad.
I hope they make one switch to turn on all the lights on this figure though.
Yes, that would be fantastic. It would be nice to be able to conveniently use the light-up features of an Iron Man 1/6 figure, for a change.

I only got about $150 in points. Plan on using that, plus money from selling other collectibles. With my estimation I am hoping to come close to the total, even if I have to pay a little out of pocket.

Batgirl PF ships soon and Powergirl not much longer after, I'll see where I'm at RP wise when that happens to make a proper decision >.>

Oh yeah those two remarkably similar:rotfl

'til death do you part!

and I hope not, there will be angry collector protests outside Secret base if there are issues :lol

giphy.gif

Like the ones last September? :lol

July 21 is ordering day for me I think ... on that day I will have enough points to lop a bit over 20% of the cost....which I figure would be the kind of deal there would be if it ends up getting a coupon. Time to mark down the days.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

July 21 is ordering day for me I think ... on that day I will have enough points to lop a bit over 20% of the cost....which I figure would be the kind of deal there would be if it ends up getting a coupon. Time to mark down the days.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

yeay. :yess:

Back