1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hulkbuster new accessaries revealed at the Japan toy show! :panic:

View attachment 193807

I think this pic officially sold me. Was on the fence for a long time but I think I will get this. Nothing should be coming out in the first part of 2016 so this should be pretty cool. Also I will have around $300 in reward points to knock this down to around $500.

Well a few teddy bears with slingshots and log booby traps managed to take an army of them down...

I could see Jar-Jar Binks being Ultron's undoing.... maybe even Thanos.. could be the biggest "what-the??!" ending since Star-Lord's dance off..

A 1/6 Falcon would be 19 feet long and 4.5 feet high. FWIW.

The Make A Wish Foundation built this one a few years ago

14o9ba9.jpg

15yg5fd.jpg

The interior scale wasn't accurate since it was designed for a small child to use as a fort. The exterior looks to be 1/6 scale.

I just put mine on order, i got Igor in today and its massive in comparison to the rest of the IM figs but this thing will be massssssive....i like it.

BTW being i'm in California and SW will spike me tax i bought it form China from a reputable seller.

I just put mine on order, i got Igor in today and its massive in comparison to the rest of the IM figs but this thing will be massssssive....i like it.
BTW being i'm in California and SW will spike me tax i bought it form China from a reputable seller.
Congrats :duff

Back