1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The WS version in my favourite but I like this one, that hair is ok :dunno

Finally a BW figure that comes with a good amount of accessories :clap

Proto vs Proto, I'd say the WS version had better paintjob.

060515ar72l96y6mmlmila.jpg

That proto flawless imho

Last edited:
WOW. What a thing to wake up to. I love it. I was expecting Hawkeye but this is just as good. So happy with how it looks and what it comes with :clap :woo

I wanted to see Hawkeye. Widow looks great and now I need think wich one I get TWS one or this. I need one HT Scarjo to my collection.

Any urgency to pre-order this right away or should I be able to get it well after it's release?

I wanted to see Hawkeye. Widow looks great and now I need think wich one I get TWS one or this. I need one HT Scarjo to my collection.

I'm only looking to get one Widow as well. This one is a clear winner over TWS for me; however, my debate comes down to picking this one up or waiting for Civil War!

I love those things, whatever they are :lol

Well I have 2 theories, either they are Stark tech, used for fighting the Ultron Drones(probably small EMP like devices for bullets), or They are HYDRA weapons that she has picked up off some goons she took down(more likely given the setting seen in the gif there). HYDRA/Struckers forces seem to be sporting new weapons like what Zola was making, probably made with energy from the scepter

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

I do like it. Will probably do a pre-order through Big Bad Toy Store and debate about it. Still like the Winter Soldier one more.
I'd just prefer no NRD. Theres no debate for me, but unless you're in for everything AOU its a no brainer to wait and see on this. The Winter Soldier Widow didnt sell out fast and I doubt this one will either

I think they just re-did the outfit from TWS figure. Thats disappointing. I agree TWS is better in some aspects, but I was really hoping for a new outfit

Well I have 2 theories, either they are Stark tech, used for fighting the Ultron Drones(probably small EMP like devices for bullets), or They are HYDRA weapons that she has picked up off some goons she took down(more likely given the setting seen in the gif there). HYDRA/Struckers forces seem to be sporting new weapons like what Zola was making, probably made with energy from the scepter

Yeah I agree, those look like something Hydra would create..

Last edited:
Back