1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks great, awesome accessories but I'm a bit disappointed with the repaint - too much makeup! I was hoping for a TWS face with a short Avengers hairstyle.
That said, she's the best of the lot for me and will go on my 'pick up later if she's still in stock' list. If they done a Hawkeye & Widow double set I'd bite now.

She looks great, awesome accessories but I'm a bit disappointed with the repaint - too much makeup! I was hoping for a TWS face with a short Avengers hairstyle.
That said, she's the best of the lot for me and will go on my 'pick up later if she's still in stock' list. If they done a Hawkeye & Widow double set I'd bite now.

That's the prototype.... retail units will be less refined, most likely less makeup...

Another repaint. I'm more and more worried they'll pull this with Thor.

He looks pretty much identical between the 2 films, unless they decide to change the expression on the HS Im betting he will be 99% the same as Light Armor Thor other than difference in paint apps. If I decide to get him Im going to wait and see if the DW version is still available and possibly pick him up and buy the Avengers base separately.

She looks really good but I am in the same boat, will wait and see what the released version is like and decide whether to get her dependant on if anywhere still has available stock. There is always CW Widow if it comes down to it and unlike the others appearing in this film and Cap 3 she's not a must have (which is a shame really).

The headsculpt is the most important part of the figure. ~They'll probably repaint the TDW sculpt with lighter hair this time.

That's the prototype.... retail units will be less refined, most likely less makeup...

If so, I might put in a Forbidden Planet order. It will cost more but no NRD will be handy. If I decide I want it for sure I'll cancel and order from CDUK if she's still in stock.

I've never ordered a Hot Toys item before, do I need to pre-order this or should I be able to get it once it's released and in-stock at online retailers? Thanks!

I have just found out about this. I have both the Avengers and Winter Soldier versions, and maybe i'm a glutton for punishment, but I will be buying this one as well.

I'm surprised that HT has taken time out from their busy schedule in knocking out 100s of Iron Man figures to make another character. Still, bravo HT.

No EX = Wait for coupon

I like that she comes with more accessories but bet she'll be the first $200 (or more) Black Widow we've seen.

Well, I guess as long as you can accept that HT is always going to 'idealise' its female characters this looks pretty good.

Cool but don't like the blue/red of the costume. I like the traditional Black Widow of being all black. And still not liking that face sculpt. I think the old Avengers version one is the best so far (although a bit skinny :wink1:).

And what's w/ the batons? Mockingbird has the copyrights on that! :slap

Back