1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what's w/ the batons? Mockingbird has the copyrights on that! :slap

She borrowed them from Bobbi ;)

tumblr_ndts5dpJCi1r1wyxno2_500.gif

I'm iffy on her expression though! Seems like they are going for a detached look again. How about a smirk Hot Toys! She's sarcastic not psychotic.

This. It's probably the only issue I have with her sculpts. Adding just a hint of a smirk would do a lot to get rid of the creepy stare :lol

Looks like they finally got the lip color right. Way too light on TWS version which makes the Stepford Wife look on her face worse.

I like this one. Now it will come down to price. If the price is decent, I will pick this one up. If not I use the March coupon on TWS version. But she does look really good.

Don't like the short cuts they are taking with the sculpts. Only downfall of this figure as a new sculpt completely would've been nice.

I'm at work so this is a super quick paintshop comparison; however, I think the new paint job is definitely an improvement over the Winter Soldier version. I think the main thing throwing this one off in these prototype pictures is the hair. It's looks unkempt, and isn't as nice as it should be. Here's hoping that part of it gets fixed, but I think the face looks really good.

View attachment 173200

This comparison actually makes me prefer my WS version. IMO better hair, and the face looks more like ScarJo and less like a doll trying to be ScarJo.

Likely exceeding 230... for a repainted HS

No way it'll hit close to that. I'd say $199.99 would be the ideal price, and $209.99 would be a really hefty jump in cost from Winter Soldier. I don't see it exceeding that, and still believe $199.99 is probably where it'll land.

No way it'll hit close to that. I'd say $199.99 would be the ideal price, and $209.99 would be a really hefty jump in cost from Winter Soldier. I don't see it exceeding that, and still believe $199.99 is probably where it'll land.

its cheaper than the aou captain in HK.

I dunno, she sure does come with a lot of accessories....

Plus the Ultron tax.....

Back