1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ScarJo likeness still off. Not sure why some people think TWS is better, they both look equally off to me. Least this one comes with a bunch of accessories.
Bingo. I actually think Winter Soldier's prototype sculpt is the best they've done yet regarding overall likeness.

PD1394516187dW5.jpg

They need to get rid of that dead eyed boring expression. Give her a stern look and give her sculpted hair.

the-avengers-2-age-of-ultron-promo-art-black-widow-logo.jpg

She looks good but I'm happy with my version from The Winter Soldier. I don't think I'll buy another version of her unless its cheap down the line.

I agree, nice looking figure, but I already have the Avengers 1 version and picked up TWS one last week. More than happy with those two. No need for any more Widow figures for me!

This is basically Avengers 1 Widow with a tackier looking outfit. This figure, IMO, is a good example of the latest not always being the greatest. If you have the first Avengers Widow you have the superior version of the two.

My favorite is still by far TWS Widow.

Sculpted hair? :nono

I'm tired of the creepy neutral expression of their figures, they should give her a different look

because its easiest to sculpt the neutral expression, as all face muscles are in relax state.
for more expression, more face muscles the sculpter need to take care of. and the aou BW
will be $299 instead of $199! :slap

This is basically Avengers 1 Widow with a tackier looking outfit. This figure, IMO, is a good example of the latest not always being the greatest. If you have the first Avengers Widow you have the superior version of the two.

My favorite is still by far TWS Widow.

:exactly: :goodpost: I agree with that.

I need a Widow for my Avengers set up. Price will decide everything for me. If HT goes crazy with this one, I will just pick up TWS version. That version is the closest they have come to her traditional comic look.

Also put me down for sculpted hair.

Normally I'm indifferent about the hair, but I would prefer sculpted hair if it meant we could get a better likeness and/or expression

glad I have WS Widow since I missed first 2. The AOU widow not making me regret my purchase of WS Widow at all. WS widow nice combination of all 3 excluding AOU version.

Back