1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha no worries! :hi5:

It's like I need some sort of disclaimer for whenever I critique any of the AOU figures...
"Warning: This fellow is only buying Ultron, so take their words and any scathing criticism with a grain of salt." :rotfl

I'm really surprised by the amount of Winter Soldier Widow support here...as that one was just as criticized when it was announced too! :lol Frankly, I think the headsculpt for this one is a jump forward over WS without question. That said, the hair on this one is very unkempt and looks messy, not styled. I think that off puts the face quite a bit.

I'm still on the fence with this one though, mainly because of the hair. If the hair worked, then it'd be no question. The knowledge that a Civil War one is very likely, and an Infinity Wars one is all but guaranteed is what makes me debate it more.

I'm really surprised by the amount of Winter Soldier Widow support here...as that one was just as criticized when it was announced too! :lol Frankly, I think the headsculpt for this one is a jump forward over WS without question. That said, the hair on this one is very unkempt and looks messy, not styled. I think that off puts the face quite a bit.

I'm still on the fence with this one though, mainly because of the hair. If the hair worked, then it'd be no question. The knowledge that a Civil War one is very likely, and an Infinity Wars one is all but guaranteed is what makes me debate it more.

It's the same sculpt.

Might be my first black widow 1/6 scale. For whatever reason, the hair really helps the sculpt. I still wont call it perfect, but I think this figure looks great.

Back