1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about canceling this preorder amd getting avengers 3 version. Too many things preordered atm. Hopefully the character doesn't die in the next cap movie LOL.

some opinions needed to support my opinion: if i had only one BW to choose from, would it be this, TWS or the avengers?

my thought is pointing more to the avengers version.

This is the BW I would like to see. :lol :lol :lol I saw this on The Chive the other day.

Attachments

• get-low-get-dirty-and-have-yourself-a-good-time-18 (2).jpg
    get-low-get-dirty-and-have-yourself-a-good-time-18 (2).jpg
    77.1 KB
Wow, I don't think the fig is flexible for a pose like that. Just having her on the bike with Cap's shield in front is enough to make my day. But this is no ordinary bike. That is the Harley Project Livewire bike! Not for sale yet!

Just read up a bit about the bike. I just figured it was some stunt bike altered in production for the film, not something that would be available. Certainly not a Harley Davidson.
I've read they have issues with the battery and that it doesn't last long enough and the bike would cost 50K to sell at this point.

Looks like an awesome bike though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just read up a bit about the bike. I just figured it was some stunt bike altered in production for the film, not something that would be available. Certainly not a Harley Davidson.
I've read they have issues with the battery and that it doesn't last long enough and the bike would cost 50K to sell at this point.

Looks like an awesome bike though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats insane! I love it and the idea of an electric bike but not at that price

I think there need to be more helmets in the MCU. Cap and Widow never wear one while on bikes ... got a friend who was badly concussed when he collided with a drunk driver who ran a red light. His memory hasn't been the same since.

Kids are going to grow up thinking it's okay to go helmetless because their favorite super hero can dammit! Ha ... half joking

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

I think there need to be more helmets in the MCU. Cap and Widow never wear one while on bikes ... got a friend who was badly concussed when he collided with a drunk driver who ran a red light. His memory hasn't been the same since.

Kids are going to grow up thinking it's okay to go helmetless because their favorite super hero can dammit! Ha ... half joking

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

My dad was a motorcycle instructor and still he never wears a helmet :slap

Back