1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those getting their waitlist converted - would you mind sharing when you put in your order? I was too late getting on the waitlist I think. :(

I love the wind effect with poncho.

IMG_20160206_104205.jpg

Not done with the shelf but thought I'd share my Luke.
15553e04d2b781f1c54091e4960345c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm calling this a trend setter pic.:lol I also pulled out the "stays in the box junk" (goggles, hat, cloak, long rifle) and it does look pretty cool on him.

It is a little surprising the a "sand" base wasn't included here...I would probably end up displaying him that way...

I hadn't even taken the stand out yet and saw Coco's great custom one and thought - cool, HT did a new base for Luke! But alas - no, no sand base.:(

Some great picture turning up in here....keep 'em coming.

Working on my outdoor set of shots now out here in the desert...here's one preview...

Gazing out over the Jundland wastes....

HT-LUKE_TATOOINE-001.jpg

More to come.....

Some great picture turning up in here....keep 'em coming.

Working on my outdoor set of shots now out here in the desert...here's one preview...

Gazing out over the Jundland wastes....
More to come.....

love this so much!! post away!! can't wait to see the rest of this photo shoot!!

Adjusted how the hair sits on mine. Tried to lowered the back and lifted the bangs so I could see eyebrows easier. (Modded)

fc257c2c46c5b1fa84515be92a1684f0.jpg

I'm not really good at getting the likeness on pic. Whenever I hover over, see the likeness and take a pic. Pic is ****. But like most who have luke, it is really good in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back