1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels like this has gone out everywhere except for Sideshow.
[Cries in KGHobby.]

Edit: went and checked their site and Anakin looks to have been in stock for awhile so it’s just yet another instance of KG not sending my order out.

This is why I’ve transitioned all future business to Kit.

Further EDIT:
But fear not, despite them holding my Mace Windu and two SBDs for 10 weeks for no comprehensible reason, and forgetting to send my AOTC Anakin, they will send me some free gifts…

Last edited:
So yeah, mine arrived at my local UPS facility early in the AM and was scheduled to be delivered yesterday and then around 10am updated and said delayed due to “a late trailer” or some bs. I’m thinking, well they’ll just deliver it today….wrong. UPS doesn’t deliver on Saturday, only on certain services. So it has to sit in a warehouse for 3 days, scheduled for Tuesday delivery due to Labor Day. You would think with the amount of money charged for shipping that would include Saturday delivery. 🙄

[Cries in KGHobby.]

Edit: went and checked their site and Anakin looks to have been in stock for awhile so it’s just yet another instance of KG not sending my order out.

This is why I’ve transitioned all future business to Kit.

Further EDIT:
But fear not, despite them holding my Mace Windu and two SBDs for 10 weeks for no comprehensible reason, and forgetting to send my AOTC Anakin, they will send me some free gifts…
What a colossus F. up on some many occasions, a one off you can forgive but multiple figures?
I was surprised when you supposedly had Mace shipped months ago. I'd pre ordered as soon as he was up on their site and heard nothing.
Hope you finally receive them soon🤞 I received both Mace and Anakin a few weeks ago from them, notice they've bumped the price up for both by £60 for the in stock ones available.

What a colossus F. up on some many occasions, a one off you can forgive but multiple figures?
I was surprised when you supposedly had Mace shipped months ago. I'd pre ordered as soon as he was up on their site and heard nothing.
Hope you finally receive them soon🤞 I received both Mace and Anakin a few weeks ago from them, notice they've bumped the price up for both by £60 for the in stock ones available.
Standard operating procedure.
They’ve overlooked shipping several of my POs over the years and sometimes invoice me for stuff I’ve fully paid off.
You really need to keep good records when shopping with them.
A practice I’m phasing out of my collecting habits.

Out of curiosity I called SS - they expect all orders for Anakin to be filled by end of October…
Wow. So I'm looking at November with BBTS then. Well, here's hoping quality & QC are good for what is likely a completely different batch than the pictures & reviews that are currently online.

My dad rarely collects and he ordered this a week before I did and he has his from SS already. Crazy I’ll be months after from getting mine.

Got him a couple days ago and got him set up tonight. Pictures do not do this figure justice, in hand it is amazing. Head sculpt is amazing! Btw, this is not where I am displaying him, I just set him up where I could see in my cave of a house 🙄. Also, I am no pro photographer lol Last photo face got kind of washed out, but in person and real photographers the skin detail is awesome.

IMG_2419.jpeg
IMG_2418.jpeg
IMG_2417.jpeg

Got my Anakin yesterday, great figure! I think the head sculpt turned out really well. Only issue is the inner ankle tilt. Has anyone found a solution for that yet? Seems like there is something stopping it, I didn’t want to force it.

Not even a peep out of Alterego on this figure. I guess I'm not surprised since Sideshow hasn't even sent out all of theirs yet, but I need another option at this point. Tired of seeing so many of these figures in hand for months and I can't even get an update on mine.

AE can’t tell you what they don’t know

Once SSC ships to them they know otherwise they are just guessing.

SSC won’t even tell people who order direct from them when they when they are getting their stuff and we all know their shipping practices are a joke.

It’s SSC way of controlling the market

Not even TA has theirs yet as it’s not been parted out yes

How long does it take for AE to get their stock from evil Sideshow?

Does SS finish its deliveries to their own customers first, then service their retailers?
I usually see service retailers get stock before most customers at SS. There really is no set system it seems.

Always a crap shoot.. sac has been doing things differently lately. No telling what they are doing nowadays..
It used to be that toy anxiety would always part their stuff out before I even got mine but now, who knows.🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
All I know is if it’s frustrating nowadays. I can order a $2000 custom-made sofa in two or three months
But Sideshow/hot toys gives us a six month window that’s over a year out and that’s still iffy that they’re gonna ship on time or not

Back