1/6 Hot Toys - POTC5 - Jack Sparrow Figure (Artisan Edition + Regular) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled some preorders and going to change direction. This is going to be a figure I want in my collection. The sculpted is really good for me

So what are the differences between Pirates 1 Jack and Pirates... 4? 5? (can't remember how many there were lol) Jack? I always thought he looked the same in each film, but I'm seeing people in here saying they wished this was a Pirates 1 version. Is it just branding on the box they want? Or does Jack really look different?

So what are the differences between Pirates 1 Jack and Pirates... 4? 5? (can't remember how many there were lol) Jack? I always thought he looked the same in each film, but I'm seeing people in here saying they wished this was a Pirates 1 version. Is it just branding on the box they want? Or does Jack really look different?
There’s quite a bit. The general overall look is the same, but when it comes to the particular details and items he’s wearing, the differences begin to stand out. Now, whether or not these changes matter to you is an entirely different thing all together b/c it still looks like Jack Sparrow regardless.

Pirates 1 - almost all unique to that film. His baldric (chest belt) is black with a gold, simpler buckle. One waist belt in tan color with gold buckle. Darker red bandana that was folded in a particular way that had the pattern come to a point above his right eyebrow. Can't remember if that was carried over to 2/3 but remember it in this one. More straight hair than dreads with color being almost black. Blue-grey pants.

Pirates 2/3- almost all new pieces due to them losing almost all costuming from the first movie since they didn’t expect to make sequels. Baldric is dark brown instead of black with a more decorative buckle in a metal color rather than gold. 2 waist belts, one in tan and one in dark brown, with trinkets dangling from them and the fur pelts. He wears rings now on both hands into all future films as well as an additional lace wrist wrap on his left arm. Bandana is a faded red, sometimes looking pinkish. Hair is more brown with many more dreads than straight hair this time as well as a few more beads/trinkets if I remember correctly. Pants are more of a grey in these movies.

Pirates 4 - the baldric now has a floral pattern embossed on it. His vest/waistcoat now has a gold floral pattern and is a little more oversized. Jacket is slightly changed with a new lining pattern. He now has an X scar on his right cheek. He carries 2 pistols instead of 1. Pants are more of a grey/brown color. Dreads are much longer with hints of blonde and lighter brown colors. A new bead hanging from the top of his bandana on the opposite side than the previous “piece of 8” that Barbossa cut off in pirates 3.

Pirates 5 - mostly the same as pirates 4. An additional third, thicker waist belt is added with a crocodile skin pattern with a dagger that I believe he never even uses in the movie. He now has tattoos on his knuckles with right hand wrapped in cloth. Another new set of beads hanging from his bandana, this time back to the original side from the first 3 films. He keeps his pants untucked from his boots in this film. Even longer dreads/hair with more blonde and lighter brown showing through with even more trinkets wrapped in there. His sash is either new or just done up a bit differently than the previous films where it doesn’t hang the same nor has as much excess.

I think this covers the majority though I’m sure others may chime in where I forgot

Last edited:
Johnny Depp and Amber Heard will marry again and divorce again (maybe sue each other again) before InArt does any POTC figures.

b6707a0d25ccd6d6ef5146873058b2f5.gif

Back