1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely the best representation of Batman by far. Huge, angry, beast. Not regretting paying full price for the guy.

The in hands pics are pretty good. It's a pretty cool figure. I'll have to keep an eye out for him in the aftermarkets in the future. Maybe get a good deal.

The in hands pics are pretty good. It's a pretty cool figure. I'll have to keep an eye out for him in the aftermarkets in the future. Maybe get a good deal.

After market? I would not be comfortable buying this unless its new. I'd be too worried the person played with it too much and the suit is on its last legs.

No SSC Superman, but I have Christopher Reeve. I'll take pics with all four later (Reeve, Bale, Cavill, Arkham).

z67XLTSl5ngSdAIu81FaIzWssFrpbT2zd5enTvq4slPR=w1181-h787-no

Batman looks ready for a smooch.

"I have never lived up to my title as Man of Steel more than I am right now."

It does look like Batman was going in for a kiss, but looking at the expression on his face it looks like he may have seen a cold sore on Superman's lip.

Let me tell you the seller is FAST, already shipped out the same day I placed the order so I already have a space cleared on the shelf for him.

I really want this figure. I've actually sold my armory bats due to space limitations and with the goal of getting this. Love the look and design of the costume but the rubber has me nervous that this won't stand the test of time.

I'm not worried about the suit since all my figures are in or will be in a standard posing

Yea I usually don't do any extreme poses, just a basic museum stances. But after watching a few reviews, it does has some limited articulation in the upper torso area so I wouldn't go too crazy with it

I really want this figure. I've actually sold my armory bats due to space limitations and with the goal of getting this. Love the look and design of the costume but the rubber has me nervous that this won't stand the test of time.

It's vinyl, and I'm not worried after having it for a few weeks on my shelf. It does seems sturdy.

The figure seems to be made from the same vinyl as the Medicom Metal Gear Solid Raiden, which was released in 2008 and has no issues with the suit from what the people who own the figure would attest to.

4348_press01-001.jpg

Back