1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony Stark? I'm Batman

Yi793cK_sDidBumA1hJ287JQl24UmG1Jq6GRC57BoM0.jpg

A picture of Conroy isn't going to help in this regard. You have to watch the Batman animated series and listen to his voice characterization.

He also voices batman in the arkham games, except origins. And if I'm honest, arkham aslyum was my first introduction to Conroy's batman.

He also voices batman in the arkham games, except origins. And if I'm honest, arkham aslyum was my first introduction to Conroy's batman.

I'm curious did you instantly think." Yes, this is batman!"

The only other person I thought did a good job was who ever voiced him in the new 52 animated movies

I can't really remember. Up until asylum I was just a movie batman fan. These games are what opened me to the comic world. But I remember being impressed. I'm a huge fan now and like mentioned, I can't read a comic without reading it in his voice!

Last edited:
If you haven't heard Conroy's voice prior to Arkham Asylum, then you need to watch the Animated Series YESTERDAY.

When I first watched the animated series, i remember thinking wow that's a seriously tough voice for batman...because up til then all we had was the Adam West suaveness, superfriends version and Keaton's whispery gravel, which was fine, but not memorable.

For me, Kevin Conroy's Batman is as schema-reinforcing as Mark Hamill's Joker...the quintessential versions.
There've been others who've done a great job, but man oh man, if you haven't watched at least Mask of the Phantasm, you're missing a great Batman story....

Almost as important as James Earl Jones' Vader ( of course he was the original voice), but Conroy almost wipes the slate clean with his version of Batman.

What's most interesting to me is Kevin Conroy's story....he had it rough emotionally growing up, not unlike a young Bruce Wayne and he identifies with Batman's heartaches etc and it shows...he's a wonderful actor.

That was awesome....I thought I liked the guy before but now I think I have a man-crush.[emoji15] Hey it's Batman...it could definitely be worse.[emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Why do you people insist on forcing your lifestyle on everyone?

That is one awesome action figure that I would dearly want to add to my collection. Unfortunately I am based out of India and it hasn't launched here :(

Back