1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a 2 minute look at him on my break, he's a beast! I'm not sure if the suit is rubber or vinyl. But it's a great figure. Can't wait to really open it later and really see how good it is.

Got the processing email also! Looks like it'll be a very Batman heavy Fourth of July between this shipping and me finally getting to play Arkham Knight.

June 26th processing email for me as well :yess:

This has been a very long wait for me and the end of the journey is almost here.
I have been following the thread back from when it was first started in the video game section.
I remember anxiously waiting for pictures from multiple cons only to be disappointed that it wasn't shown.

I used points so this is only costing me $140 but if I didn't have points, I still would have purchased it. I'm not concerned about the lack of articulation since most of my figures are in museum poses. Glad Hot Toys fixed the tubby waist that was first shown.
Definitely my most anticipated Hot Toys figure.

Now would be a good time for Hot Toys to put the 1/6 Arkham Joker up for pre-order and preview other Arkham figures at SDCC (one can dream :lol).

I found this model to sculpt on the internet and do not know if this system is doing Hot Toys would be curious, or Hot Toys has been based on this 3D model to sculpt. People who already have the figure can see that is exactly equal to Hot Toys sculpt!

18763370789_1534da3be3_o.jpg

This guy is massive. Great figure. Articulation is somewhat restricted, but if you are the same type of collector as me, as in you mostly have 'museum poses' but occasionally get ahead of yourself and make a batman throw a batarang, he's absolutely fine. Don't let it put you off. Paint rubs on his neck are inevitable. Be careful
handling him. His neck area has this type of dull coat on it which is easily scratched off with your fingernails. The gauntlets are somewhat cheap but they look fine on display.

He is really good, I had so sell some figures to make room for this one, which I don't usually like doing, but he was worth every penny. They've captured him from the game perfectly.

Congrats for getting your figure already, Platty. Nice to hear good things about it from you, too. From an "I'll wait and see" status, this became one of my most anticipated figures this year.

This guy is massive. Great figure. Articulation is somewhat restricted, but if you are the same type of collector as me, as in you mostly have 'museum poses' but occasionally get ahead of yourself and make a batman throw a batarang, he's absolutely fine. Don't let it put you off. Paint rubs on his neck are inevitable. Be careful
handling him. His neck area has this type of dull coat on it which is easily scratched off with your fingernails. The gauntlets are somewhat cheap but they look fine on display.

He is really good, I had so sell ome figures to make room for this one, which I don't usually like doing, but he was worth every penny. They've captured him from the game perfectly.

Indeed, the figure is FANTASTIC. Joke's on you to miss out on this one.

This was a must-buy for me cos the Arkhamverse has replaced the Nolanverse as my quintessential version of Bats. The DK trilogy was awesome but a little too grounded in reality.

Until we see what BvS brings, Arkham is the closest we have to a cinematic version of the comics.

This is shipping out to me on friday. Im not really a huge fan of the games but I do play them and I can't wait to get this figure. I just love the look of the suit and how huge he is!

Somehow my original preorder was cancelled, though I don't remember doing it. I preordered one last week after realizing it, so hopefully I'll be included in the processing Friday. Fingers crossed.

I have this on PO, but the good price I was offered for an early stock at our local Toy Convention this weekend made me get this yesterday. Got this for $220. Took a quick photo, just changed the hands, faceplate and quickly futzed the cape. Lots of shelf presence and makes everyone he shares the shelf with look like wimps. The suit is not tacky at all, and feels more like DX09 than TF Batman Begins suit :)

Pardon my shelf -- I just sold a lot of figures and I'm yet to make a re-arrangement.

P6220842_zpspx09w1pf.jpg

In anticipation of doing nothing but playing Arkham Knight on Tuesday I went ahead and ordered this figure. Can't wait to get him, hopefully this week!

Congrats for getting your figure already, Platty. Nice to hear good things about it from you, too. From an "I'll wait and see" status, this became one of my most anticipated figures this year.

Thank you mate!

And congratulations on getting yours. Great pic next to TDK bats.

Back