1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QzLXvfX.jpg

Truly iconic. Wonderful shot! :clap

That first shot is indeed awesome... What kind of lamp do you use to light your shots, symbiote?

thanks! glad you guys love it :)

as for the lamp, i use a battery operated one. would set up my camera on a tripod in a photobox and manually hold the lamp (with a free hand) over the top for this kind of lighthing effect. it's really a cheap one using normal AA batteries but makes all the difference in a photo.

DoIxQ8A.jpg

edit: found a few on ebay.

12 Bulb LED Portable Desk Lamp Powered Battery Table Light Super Bright Home | eBay

Portable Flexible 12 LED Desk Lamp Light Torch Battery Powered Cordless S | eBay

thanks! glad you guys love it :)

as for the lamp, i use a battery operated one. would set up my camera on a tripod in a photobox and manually hold the lamp (with a free hand) over the top for this kind of lighthing effect. it's really a cheap one using normal AA batteries but makes all the difference in a photo.
:clap:clap

Can you post a pic of your setup? Also what cam/lens do you use?

here's my usual setup using a photobox.

sZx30GA.jpg

using a Canon 70D mounted on a tripod with a Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 lens.

This shot is beyond awesome! I really dig the face off between these two figures! Love the photos buddy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks! have always been wanting to pair these two up for a face-off :panic:

Is SSC shipping this yet? Do you think it will arrive in the U.S. Before the game comes out in 3 weeks?

I don't think they are shipping yet. I got my 3-6 weeks notice about shipping a few days ago, though. So hopefully not too much longer.

Ordered mine from china on ebay. Giddy!

It'll be here in time for arkham knight too...

Been playing around with the guy. I think the belt issue is not so bad since the front portion can be pulled down a little without showing the belly button. And since the back is higher, it creates somewhat a more V shape for Bats, makes him look taller and leaner. How this beast ever gets around in an air duct is beyond me. Hahahhaha

I completely forgot about this figure! Oh man, now I've gotta choose between this and AOU Cap.

Been playing around with the guy. I think the belt issue is not so bad since the front portion can be pulled down a little without showing the belly button. And since the back is higher, it creates somewhat a more V shape for Bats, makes him look taller and leaner. How this beast ever gets around in an air duct is beyond me. Hahahhaha

That's why we go into first person view, we don't see how much he clips into himself!

This figure looks really good.. Think in going to sell my armory bats to acquire this. I only need one representation of batman my the collection. This looks the best imo

This figure looks really good.. Think in going to sell my armory bats to acquire this. I only need one representation of batman my the collection. This looks the best imo
Chances are you can still get an armory bats down the road again at least, with the sales on SSC and what not.

Back