1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

If there is a cheat for it I'd love to know, I'm not a massive gamer, but that freeze level is too hard for me.

Seriously? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

As far as purely impressive follow ups I think Freeze would make for a good addition. Especially with all the suit features. Ra's has a pretty interesting look in AC too. So, wouldn't mind that one either. I really don't think theres a design in either of the first two games I honestly hate. Though Grundys a bit ridiculous size wise. lol

My least favorite designs are biker Harley and Bane, what with his tiny head and all. I'll say this for Origins: they had some damn fine character designs.

My least favorite designs are biker Harley and Bane, what with his tiny head and all. I'll say this for Origins: they had some damn fine character designs.

harley_arkhamcity_prelims_by_chuckdee-d4bvb9g.jpg
Bane_design___arkham_asylum___by_Chuckdee.jpg

After looking for pics of Mr. Freeze I remembered DC collectibles made a figure and now I really wish they make a MR. Freeze but I know its not gonna happened. Also im planning on playing the game through again.
mrfreezearkhamcity3.jpg

Attachments

• mrfreezearkhamcity3-225x300.jpg
    mrfreezearkhamcity3-225x300.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 571

That lvl is extremely easy. Srsly, think outside of the box for one damn minute! :lol
Basically yeah. That's the fun! Freeze is probably only hard on New Game Plus

Freeze was fun on New Game Plus. :wink1: Yes, much harder but it made you more creative.

A Bane suped up on venom figure is gonna be like the size of Hulk or Iron Monger :lol

Batman games are WAY too easy. Always start on the hardest difficulty available and it was refreshing to fight a boss that didn't repeat the same freaking pattern that Bane has had for three games now.

Batman games are WAY too easy. Always start on the hardest difficulty available and it was refreshing to fight a boss that didn't repeat the same freaking pattern that Bane has had for three games now.
I'd have to agree with you there and I love the games. I hate when they don't let you turn off the counter icon until new game plus. One of the games was like that.

Origins' biggest strength was its story. It was incredible.

I agree with that. Origins had an awesome story. Predictable? Absolutely, but well executed, nonetheless. It's the damn stupid bull**** *******ry they pulled when it came to quality control that forever soured me of that game. The character designs were all awesome, too.

Origins had a better story than City.

City had better gameplay than Origins.

Huh...

Oh well, at least there will be no hi-end Dork Knight Orangins 1/6 figures. Thank God for that.

Origins' biggest strength was its story. It was incredible.

Nice to meet someone who agrees. I loved Origins a lot especially the store. I thought it was fantastic. I would love Hot Toys to make a figure from it. I would have bought the play arts by now but I have to much coming at the moment to afford it.

I didn't really care for Origins. I don't know if that had to do with game play or how scenes were cut together. All I do know is it really felt like a stage fighter or side scroll adventure to me. :dunno Either way I'm glad that my ideal batman will be in HT form soon.

Back