1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Nice! :clap He looks like he could be 6'5"

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

pretty good life size Arkham City Batman, even if the paint is a bit flat and the legs a bit skinny

bmstatue_photo.jpg

Looks nice, I'd love one of those, and an Arkham Knight and AK Batman as well, might as well throw in Joker, Penguin, Freeze, both Harley's and a Clayface........ and Croc:lol

Looks nice, I'd love one of those, and an Arkham Knight and AK Batman as well, might as well throw in Joker, Penguin, Freeze, both Harley's and a Clayface........ and Croc:lol

A 15 foot Croc statue standing in the backyard :lol

On another note, seeing as how HT changed ASM2's suit, gives me hope that they'll change this guy's as well. Was futzing around with my MoS, and I could definitely see how they could do Bats with the suit material. But of course they'll have to do a different body. I'm pretty sure the different suit material would make Bats come out perfect.

On another note, seeing as how HT changed ASM2's suit, gives me hope that they'll change this guy's as well. Was futzing around with my MoS, and I could definitely see how they could do Bats with the suit material. But of course they'll have to do a different body. I'm pretty sure the different suit material would make Bats come out perfect.

Agreed!

I wasn't that bothered by this figure as I love the Nolan bats more but Everytime I look at it reminds me more and more of reading the comics and the look it had then
Think il get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't that bothered by this figure as I love the Nolan bats more but Everytime I look at it reminds me more and more of reading the comics and the look it had then
Think il get it

You can't like both? :dunno

You can't like both? :dunno

Yeah of course, Iv always read the comics from when I was little and batman 89 got me into movies but for me Nolan represented the truest form of batman I had seen from the comics.
I had 89 batman and sold him on as he just didn't sit well with my collection.
Really excited about returns batman though,that costume is just amazing.

The tweaking they did to Spidey gives me hope for this one as well. It's nice to see that they worked on it, and fixed what needed to be fixed. I wish they would either keep us in the loop, or wait until they have a great looking product to demo. Cause I cancelled my Spidey after SDCC came, and we saw no improvements. Now I am going to have to wait for some of my other PO's to clear so i can get ASM2 Spidey.

Haha
Each to their own frap

This figure would be an instant buy if they used the MOS material for the suit. It would essentially be a brand new figure so that's not gonna happen.

It's not technically impossible. They have done padding to make figures fatter or so. MoS body with a thicker torso and thighs wouldn't be too hard. With the smaller forearms they could actually make the gauntlets larger.

Can't wait for joker.
I'm hoping that it'll come with two heads...
One diseased and the other...not

Kinda doubt it though,since they couldn't even included a diseased faceplate for batman....

Can't wait for joker.

Kinda doubt it though,since they couldn't even included a diseased faceplate for batman....

I'd be fine with any Joker figure, I hope they make 2 or 3 Arkham Knight figures though, instabuy

Can't wait for joker.

Agree joker would no brainer for PO, and scarecrow .. Its gonna be awesome
I think arkham world and animated series represent the best batman characthers

Agree joker would no brainer for PO, and scarecrow .. Its gonna be awesome
I think arkham world and animated series represent the best batman characthers

If they do the Scarecrow, I want the Arkham Knight version.

Agreed there! I think arkham night versions for all new characters.

If they do the Scarecrow, I want the Arkham Knight version.

Same here.
I love his design in AK

If I had to pick only one character though to go with joker and batman? Two-Face 100%

I like Two-Face, but I'd have to go with Mr. Freeze.

Back